Anybody tried red big bang, and green zareena
-
killerk89
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:54 pm
Anybody tried red big bang, and green zareena
Just got my package from RVA. Got green zareena, red big bang, and green hulu. Looked up green strains and hulu reviews and heard good things. Couldn't find anything on red big bang, only the green and white version. Anyone had it? Going to try it tonight. About to try green screens in an hour or so. Waiting for food to digest. Curious because I've flu d nothing about the red. I know I'm gonna find out later but f*** it, for the sake of curiosity and discussion.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Anybody tried red big bang, and green zareena
Welcome to MM. Its 2020, most around here are hip to the fact "strains" mean nothing?killerk89 wrote:J Looked up green strains and hulu reviews and heard good things. Couldn't find anything on red big bang ...
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!