Sosa Speciosa?
-
K-Dawg
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
- Location: TX
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
I placed my original order on Feb 22nd, got the Ben is sick email, and 1 reply after he started shipping again. I sent 2 more emails in the past 2 weeks and have heard nothing back. I've given up at this point.
-K-Dawg
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Shameless.... 
-
MycatTimmy
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 517
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Just checked his website and it says under construction ???
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
No advertising in general discussion threads.KoalityLeaf wrote: Kilos for 80 bucks cant beat that on top of same day shipping!!
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
That's enough.. SoSa is now OFF the regular Vendor List - moved to "Low and Out Of Stock" section.K-Dawg wrote:I sent 2 more emails in the past 2 weeks and have heard nothing back. I've given up at this point.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
I said several times I had placed an order and the day count kept going up without a word in response. The third week, I was nearly out of all Reds and I emailed, asking for my order to be canceled and refunded. Within 3 minutes, maybe less, I was notified that my order was canceled and refunded. It seemed to be an automated reply.
I was posting here and getting pissed off when I heard it was happening to others, but the vibe was, turn the volume down, Leigh. But honestly, I felt like I was shit on by a pigeon. I am not saying any one was the pigeon. I just felt dumb, like I had bird poo in my hair and the joke was on me.
I will make sure the refund was processed back into my bank account soon, but I cannot check my balance without having a panic attack. Until I get a sense that there is more than 46 cents left in there, rattling around until April 3rd, I will assume the best.
I was posting here and getting pissed off when I heard it was happening to others, but the vibe was, turn the volume down, Leigh. But honestly, I felt like I was shit on by a pigeon. I am not saying any one was the pigeon. I just felt dumb, like I had bird poo in my hair and the joke was on me.
I will make sure the refund was processed back into my bank account soon, but I cannot check my balance without having a panic attack. Until I get a sense that there is more than 46 cents left in there, rattling around until April 3rd, I will assume the best.
The Red Queen