Extract question

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
D_B_C
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:25 am
Location: South MS

Extract question

Post by D_B_C »

So, I got my order in from Wonderland gardens, it had a sample of extract with it. Looks like small little crystals, slightly larger granules than sugar. I’ve never tried it and just wanted to see what you guys thought was the best way to take it. Also how much to take? I’ve looked around on google but couldn’t find much. Thanks for any advice.
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: Extract question

Post by Marcussk »

Mix about .5g with your dose in hot water, not boiling but close. Dont take extract often, I wouldn't even take it more than once within a span of a couple of weeks, because it can make your tolerance skyrocket to the point that no amount of kratom will give you positive effects anymore.
BobDylanKratom
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:20 pm

Re: Extract question

Post by BobDylanKratom »

Marcussk gave some good advice - start small - 0.3 to 0.5g to start. You can also mix it with your regular leaf and toss & wash it. I just got some extract from Wonderland Garden too. It’s strong stuff. I can’t say I like it better than regular leaf (I don’t) but I was curious to try it. I can see where it could come in handy on difficult days when you really need it or when things aren’t hitting right.

I’ve heard too many accounts from people I respect about using it sparingly, as it messes with your tolerance. I can absolutely see that happening. I don’t even keep it with my regular leaf, as I don’t want to make it easy to take on days when I’m lazy.

Did you get the crystal extract or the isolate extract? Sounds like the crystal. I asked for an explanation between the two as the website doesn’t get too deep into it, but I didn’t learn much from what I was told. Still - the folks at WG were super friendly and tossed me some extract with my order too. I liked their enhanced leaf better - a mix of extract and regular leaf. Though again I don't see myself using it much. There’s something about regular leaf that is much more uplifting for me.

Let us know how you like it!
MycatTimmy
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Extract question

Post by MycatTimmy »

Try the Alice blend. Besides regular Kratom it has extracts, CBD, mushroom etc. Its really nice but was hard to stay away from. At least it was till I got my orders from TFH. Since then it hasn’t tempted me at all. Try to keep it to once a month
D_B_C
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:25 am
Location: South MS

Re: Extract question

Post by D_B_C »

Thanks for the info guys. I will take it easy.
Post Reply