Smiley time help

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
Joshgreenhorn
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 326
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:56 pm
Location: Largo, FL

Smiley time help

Post by Joshgreenhorn »

I'm about to make my first purchase from smiley time herbal. Anybody have any recommendations? I like white and green.
Banana pants
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:29 am

Re: Smiley time help

Post by Banana pants »

I really enjoy his Rose Gold for some warm, clean, painfree energy. He has many standout strains, but this is my favorite right now.
Best Description of my personality ever: Has to Make Noise
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Smiley time help

Post by jabro70 »

I really like the Glows, SG3, SGM, and his Green Samarinda has been really good in the past.
User avatar
Joshgreenhorn
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 326
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:56 pm
Location: Largo, FL

Re: Smiley time help

Post by Joshgreenhorn »

Thanks for the feedback! :D
Wolfmutt1975
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:23 pm

Re: Smiley time help

Post by Wolfmutt1975 »

I love Smiley's Green Malay! It's great for blending and awesome on it's own.
Post Reply