What should I keep my eyes out for at soultanic?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

What should I keep my eyes out for at soultanic?

Post by Spencemastaflex »

Once the drop hits, what should I be looking for that's good from him? I'd probably be getting a couple strains for energy and mood and one strain for a heavy more sedating feeling. Is there anyway to know what will be good since it's different batches than before?
BobDylanKratom
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:20 pm

Re: What should I keep my eyes out for at soultanic?

Post by BobDylanKratom »

Soul usually post pics of his handwritten notes about each upcoming strain a few days in advance of the drop. Look for those on his main MeWe page and read them to know which ones sound good for you. Then wait for the drop and hope the ones you want are still around. It’s a bit stressful but also exciting. Good luck!
BobDylanKratom
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:20 pm

Re: What should I keep my eyes out for at soultanic?

Post by BobDylanKratom »

Seriously though, they are all excellent. Soul finds some of the most unique and potent strains. But no matter what you get, you’ll wish you got something else! That’s just inevitable. But there’s never any strains to "stay away” from, if that's what you’re asking. This is all just my opinion, of course :D
Pete2000
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 189
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm

Re: What should I keep my eyes out for at soultanic?

Post by Pete2000 »

BobDylanKratom wrote:But no matter what you get, you’ll wish you got something else
Lol so true, but the flip side is that everyone else wants what you got.

Keep an eye out for his drop emails, he's been adding the descriptions there as well.
Tree
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:59 pm

Re: What should I keep my eyes out for at soultanic?

Post by Tree »

How do soul's reds compare to the likes of DG and TFH? Always trying to find the best reds.
Post Reply