Fused Flora Current Strains

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Tree
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:59 pm

Fused Flora Current Strains

Post by Tree »

I'm looking to try fused flora for the first time, looking primarily for strong reds. I am used to quality like TFH and DG. Any recommendations for really good reds or any unique greens? I usually don't like heavily fermented strains like betuangi.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Fused Flora Current Strains

Post by acejestyr15 »

Tree wrote:I'm looking to try fused flora for the first time, looking primarily for strong reds. I am used to quality like TFH and DG. Any recommendations for really good reds or any unique greens? I usually don't like heavily fermented strains like betuangi.
Red Kapuas, wild red kapuas, red takengon, red Bali, green takengon (sloooowww), white takengon, wild green kapuas, super white, super green borneo!! These are all most certainly top notch!!
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Fused Flora Current Strains

Post by CatfatherB »

I've been enjoying red Bali and red MD from Fused Flora, they arent green but don't let that dissuade you...can be really heavy!
User avatar
Joshgreenhorn
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 326
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:56 pm
Location: Largo, FL

Re: Fused Flora Current Strains

Post by Joshgreenhorn »

Super green Borneo is top notch! Also green hilir but I think he is out of that one. Fused flora is In my top 3 vendors! Can't go wrong.
Tree
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:59 pm

Re: Fused Flora Current Strains

Post by Tree »

Looks like wild kapias is sold out.
Post Reply