Has anyone tried the white/green dayak from BB?
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
Has anyone tried the white/green dayak from BB?
Any thoughts on these? Have they been good in the past?
- RubberToes
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 163
- Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:20 am
Re: Has anyone tried the white/green dayak from BB?
Ordered both the white/green as they are Lot 17 and good for my rotation, most of my BB strains are Lot 12 & Lot 14, + a few Lot 13's
I had the Lot 17 (Red Batch 1905 & White batch 1910) from last year and I remember them as standout.
I generally respond better to Greens and have found most of BB,s Greens very good
I had the Lot 17 (Red Batch 1905 & White batch 1910) from last year and I remember them as standout.
I generally respond better to Greens and have found most of BB,s Greens very good