Recommended Indo vendor
-
Jaredt82
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:27 pm
Recommended Indo vendor
Hello anyone else on here use a Indo vendor and recommend? My current vendor Kratomind fell through there service has gone down and there more expensive now. I am currently looking at Magic Tree Kratom but i cannot find any reviews on them. I am in EU so USA vendor is not possible thank you!
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: Recommended Indo vendor
https://www.saidit.net/s/KratomVendors/ ... _for_2019/
Ballzdeep made a pretty solid beginners list of a lot that has been vetted.
Depending on what you're looking for, I might be bale to assist.
Ballzdeep made a pretty solid beginners list of a lot that has been vetted.
Depending on what you're looking for, I might be bale to assist.
-
Jaredt82
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:27 pm
Re: Recommended Indo vendor
Hello thank you for your comment yes i have seen the list and so far i have Magic Tree and Kelimutu Kratom have you heard of either?