Legal Cannabis and Kratom: 4-20 Week!

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Legal Cannabis and Kratom: 4-20 Week!

Post by BallzDeep9 »

HERE we go people. April 20. Legal Mary-hoo-wanna.. coming to a Dispensary near you. Soon! Yes Double MM is all about kratom, but I figure most of us, the majority probably? Enjoy a little Cannabis bud with our green leaf.. Maybe some CBD? That seems to be legal now everywhere? Anyway here are my points for Discussion:
  • Cannabis and Kratom are a fantastic combo! Recipes.
  • Cannabis may be fully legal across all USA states in 2021.
  • Cannabis NOW comes in many forms: CBD, Extract, RSO, etc. Review!
The entire West Coast and most of western USA, now has Cannabis "Pot Shops" :P , either Medical dispensary or, recreational stores, every state is different. But its all legal.. FOR those who live elsewhere, below is a local newspaper in Portland, Oregon you get an idea of what's happening.. Everyone is enjoying the world's finest Weed. Its everywhere!! Billboards advertise bud. People smoke joints in public, or at least they did before COVID hit! But on April 20, they are handing out FREE marijuana. And everything's on sale. :geek: LINK
Image
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
oohger
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:10 pm

Re: Legal Cannabis and Kratom: 4-20 Week!

Post by oohger »

I live outside of Tampa. Seven dispensaries near me DELIVER. No more driving around with a knot in my stomach peering at the rear view for signs of the man. In Floridah?!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Legal Cannabis and Kratom: 4-20 Week!

Post by herbalhippie »

This is when I stock up on goodies to infuse in coconut oil and make my pain rub with. I got some great deals on regular bud and high CBD bud last year!
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Legal Cannabis and Kratom: 4-20 Week!

Post by BallzDeep9 »

herbalhippie wrote:This is when I stock up on goodies to infuse in coconut oil and make my pain rub with.
Check this out hippie.. OM Extract's raw FECO (Full Extract Cannabis Oil) 1:1 THC +CBD is a strong Cannabis product on the market. Pure RSO! Medical Grade. LINK - besides their Oil products they have a tincture "Cannaceutical Tincture is crafted by combining OM Raw CO2 FECO with Organic MCT Coconut Oil .. Interesting? I know 2 shops that carry their stuff - I should add that most of their big product line, are either full THC extracts, or combo products 4:1 or 7:1 etc.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Legal Cannabis and Kratom: 4-20 Week!

Post by brave777 »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
herbalhippie wrote:This is when I stock up on goodies to infuse in coconut oil and make my pain rub with.
Check this out hippie.. OM Extract's raw FECO (Full Extract Cannabis Oil) 1:1 THC +CBD is a strong Cannabis product on the market. Pure RSO! Medical Grade. LINK - besides their Oil products they have a tincture "Cannaceutical Tincture is crafted by combining OM Raw CO2 FECO with Organic MCT Coconut Oil .. Interesting? I know 2 shops that carry their stuff - I should add that most of their big product line, are either full THC extracts, or combo products 4:1 or 7:1 etc.
Do i have to be in legal state to buy this? i am in south Carolina but i know CBD is legal but not THC?
Kratom user since 2014!
Post Reply