Thanks to the Double M community
-
YogKratomSoth
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:12 am
Thanks to the Double M community
I've been utilizing Kratom consistently for a year, primarily for pain issues. The discussions on lowest threshold dose, the importance of vendor and batch rotation, tolerance breaks, various methods of making tea, and many more topics have been great. This information has vastly improved my experience with Kratom. I was fortunate to find this resource early on in my journey. All the vendors I use have been discussed and reviewed here: Botanical Bunny, Fused Flora, Mitra Man, SOFLO, Soultanic, Smiley Time Herbals, TFH...and soon to try Lucky Herbals. A thank you to the moderators for doing a great job, and those always willing to share knowledge (acejestyr15, BallzDeep9, CatfatherB...just to name a few). 
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Thanks to the Double M community
Welcome brother, I'm honored to have helped in some way, we're always here to add our community and, the more the merrier! Looking forward to your input! Nice selection of vendors you got! Can't wait to hear what you think! 
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: Thanks to the Double M community
Glad you are finding the site helpful!
H.P. Lovecraft fan by any chance, Mr. YogKratomSoth?
H.P. Lovecraft fan by any chance, Mr. YogKratomSoth?
-
YogKratomSoth
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:12 am
Re: Thanks to the Double M community
Thanks CatfatherB and e_poison. The sites great. The feedback on vendors and specific batches allows for better selections. Lots of good info topics, and the occasional intense discussion. Cthulhu's Kratom would require a sanity roll
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Thanks to the Double M community
Welcome to MM, yeah 2 years ago it was mostly vendor talk, for me.. always looking to build the knowledge base!YogKratomSoth wrote:... discussions on lowest threshold dose, the importance of vendor and batch rotation, tolerance breaks, various methods of making tea, and many more topics have been great. This information has vastly improved my experience with Kratom.
Last year I played a band gig at The Lovecraft Bar
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Thanks to the Double M community
Not a problem at all, buddy!! Very glad that you have joined us, and are finding the forum helpful and enjoyable. Once again, welcome to the doubleM community and thanks so much for the gratitude towards mods and long time active members.... I know I certainly appreciate being recognized, as I truly try to play my part best I can!!YogKratomSoth wrote:I've been utilizing Kratom consistently for a year, primarily for pain issues. The discussions on lowest threshold dose, the importance of vendor and batch rotation, tolerance breaks, various methods of making tea, and many more topics have been great. This information has vastly improved my experience with Kratom. I was fortunate to find this resource early on in my journey. All the vendors I use have been discussed and reviewed here: Botanical Bunny, Fused Flora, Mitra Man, SOFLO, Soultanic, Smiley Time Herbals, TFH...and soon to try Lucky Herbals. A thank you to the moderators for doing a great job, and those always willing to share knowledge (acejestyr15, BallzDeep9, CatfatherB...just to name a few).
-
YogKratomSoth
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:12 am
Re: Thanks to the Double M community
Hope you have an excellent 420 Ballz, sounds like you are prepared.
acejestyr15 and e_poison, appreciate your work for the site. Wouldn't be possible w/out the Admins and Mods.