SOSA has not exit-scammed

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
LongLiveTheFighters
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:55 pm

SOSA has not exit-scammed

Post by LongLiveTheFighters »

Just to update all,

I emailed Ben earlier today, didn't hear for a few hours, then saw the thread about a possible exit scam, and so decied to place a small order with someone else, just to hold me over if/until I heard from Ben.

I am glad I did because he got back to me, apologized and said he is trying to keep up with things.

I've placed a few orders with him the past 6 months and his kratom was always quality and he was generous with extras. I actually :) didn't hear about SOSA here but on Reddit after I emailed a user I thought would be knowledgable and helpful based on his comments, and it proved true.

Anyways, not sure it matters at this point but just FYI. All Good.

Peace friends.
SuperRed_Cthulhu
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:47 pm

Re: SOSA has not exit-scammed

Post by SuperRed_Cthulhu »

I'm glad Sosa was my only vendor the past 8 months I love his reds just ran out of my last of his Sunda I had last month, he was always good to me sometimes be a little slow but besides one time I got a reply that day would've been really bummed out if he was done with sosa.
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: SOSA has not exit-scammed

Post by Marcussk »

SOSA posted in a different thread, he just got behind when he was sick and then overwhelmed with trying to fill a massive amount of orders afterwards. Sounds like everything is back on track now, it could happen to any small business.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: SOSA has not exit-scammed

Post by CatfatherB »

I got an email from Ben last night with an explanation and apology, I'll be looking forward to my next purchase using my government bailout!! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Transformato
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:03 am

Re: SOSA has not exit-scammed

Post by Transformato »

Thank you for the effort to counter damaging sensationalism that screams IN ALL CAPS ..Pounding a negative impression on every reader who's eyes fall anywhere on the page.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: SOSA has not exit-scammed

Post by CatfatherB »

Just got my order from SOSA, 3 days after I ordered it, it looks like he's back on schedule, I dig the new slick black bags! ;)
conscious_conundrum
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 427
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: SOSA has not exit-scammed

Post by conscious_conundrum »

Transformato wrote:Thank you for the effort to counter damaging sensationalism that screams IN ALL CAPS ..Pounding a negative impression on every reader who's eyes fall anywhere on the page.
Yes indeed, thank you! I love Sosa, always been great for me. Shit happens in people's lives.....it's important to remember vendors are human too.
Post Reply