7ohm ? favorites , suggestions

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Closedeyesearch
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:09 pm

7ohm ? favorites , suggestions

Post by Closedeyesearch »

does anyone know any gems that's are currently being offered?
GRaTePHuLDoL
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:43 pm

Re: 7ohm ? favorites , suggestions

Post by GRaTePHuLDoL »

I just placed my first ever order with them a couple days ago.. wasn't to sure either so went with the sampler and got the top bolded(customer favorites) and *'d ones(vendor picks) .. so we shall see ! Remember to use the code for 10% off
User avatar
Madvillain626
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 590
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
Location: Altadena, CA

Re: 7ohm ? favorites , suggestions

Post by Madvillain626 »

He has the best yellow vietnam that I've tried out of all vendors. I tried a sample of green kapuas from him in 2017 and it was Fuego,on par with socals 2015 green Hulu. I see he has it in stock and want some

The egmd is very good, nice balanced effects and awesome mood lift. Solid 9/10
Post Reply