Seem to be enjoying white vein a lot
-
Back2K
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 5:32 pm
Seem to be enjoying white vein a lot
Im new back to Kratom, got into hard stuff from 2013-2017, been on subs since 2017. Past week Ive barely taken any and been trying to get that Kratom magic back. I took Kratom daily from 2011-2013, before I was really even into other drugs.
Well I remember loving mainly the energetic strains, but also liking energetic greens and reds, and sometimes whites being a little to fast. Well most of the kratom Ive tried lately, including extracts from Phytoextractum like gold reserve, were all way to slow, and almost felt slightly psychedelic to me, making me see shadows and shit out of the corner of my eye, and slowing my
Mind down into a slog of almost like my thoughts were stuck inside molasses or something, or sort of like a warm blanket, but one that smells like mildew haha. Hard to explain but it’s not my favorite feeling.
The 20x Bali extract from Shamansgarden was actually good though. That one was the perfect “red” for me. The nice warm blanket and happy euphoria while just not really having the energy, but still a nice moodlift. Moodlift was absent on some of the other Kratom plain leaf and the Phyto extracts.
But the white vein I tried today, which I need to figure out which one it was because I took about 3 grams of botanical bunny white maeng da 1811, and phyto 1.7 grams of white maeng da thai. But I got that pretty much perfect burn I was looking for. The same thing I used to get from Maeng Da and green borneo back in the day, when I would chug it down with grapefruit juice. I get this tingly warm euphoria in my forehead and the back of my head, the more preferred “warm blanket” feeling, and a very overwhelming sense of happy energy that I love.
I’ll report back after trying them seperately.
Well I remember loving mainly the energetic strains, but also liking energetic greens and reds, and sometimes whites being a little to fast. Well most of the kratom Ive tried lately, including extracts from Phytoextractum like gold reserve, were all way to slow, and almost felt slightly psychedelic to me, making me see shadows and shit out of the corner of my eye, and slowing my
Mind down into a slog of almost like my thoughts were stuck inside molasses or something, or sort of like a warm blanket, but one that smells like mildew haha. Hard to explain but it’s not my favorite feeling.
The 20x Bali extract from Shamansgarden was actually good though. That one was the perfect “red” for me. The nice warm blanket and happy euphoria while just not really having the energy, but still a nice moodlift. Moodlift was absent on some of the other Kratom plain leaf and the Phyto extracts.
But the white vein I tried today, which I need to figure out which one it was because I took about 3 grams of botanical bunny white maeng da 1811, and phyto 1.7 grams of white maeng da thai. But I got that pretty much perfect burn I was looking for. The same thing I used to get from Maeng Da and green borneo back in the day, when I would chug it down with grapefruit juice. I get this tingly warm euphoria in my forehead and the back of my head, the more preferred “warm blanket” feeling, and a very overwhelming sense of happy energy that I love.
I’ll report back after trying them seperately.
-
Spriteremix
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:08 am
Re: Seem to be enjoying white vein a lot
I looove greens. For me they seem to be the right amount of pain killing and euphoric speediness.
Never had great effects from whites, but I'm sure there are some out there I'd need to try.
Never had great effects from whites, but I'm sure there are some out there I'd need to try.
-
Back2K
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 5:32 pm
Re: Seem to be enjoying white vein a lot
Despite the poor reviews of Bitanical Bunny 1811 strains, I’m definitely thinking it was the one that was hitting right for me earlier. Took more Phyto White Maeng Da thai just now, and it feels way more sedative by itself. Disapointing. I think Botanical Bunny is going to be my go to vendor, and also excited to try my TFH. I will try the white maeng da 1811 by itself in the morning.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Seem to be enjoying white vein a lot
I know it happens to me when the first time I try a batch that it's the most euphoric stimulating burn with legs for days but on the second try was no where near the level I got the first time! Maybe you should give it a few more go's before you dedicate your allegiance to one vendor?
But I know the feeling brother..I've done the same thing!
But I know the feeling brother..I've done the same thing!
-
Back2K
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 5:32 pm
Re: Seem to be enjoying white vein a lot
I tried it before and it didn’t even work at all. And he also is giving me amazing customer service, and I prefer the non powder grind of his leaf, always have. I feel like I can tell more that it’s actual leaf material like that, and the taste is good as well.CatfatherB wrote:I know it happens to me when the first time I try a batch that it's the most euphoric stimulating burn with legs for days but on the second try was no where near the level I got the first time! Maybe you should give it a few more go's before you dedicate your allegiance to one vendor?
But I know the feeling brother..I've done the same thing!
Plus that type of coarse grind always gave me more
Of the energetic euphoria.
I’m always willing to try something else with better reviews. And I have newer batches of Botanical Bunny as well as TFH coming.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Seem to be enjoying white vein a lot
Back2K wrote:I tried it before and it didn’t even work at all. And he also is giving me amazing customer service, and I prefer the non powder grind of his leaf, always have. I feel like I can tell more that it’s actual leaf material like that, and the taste is good as well.CatfatherB wrote:I know it happens to me when the first time I try a batch that it's the most euphoric stimulating burn with legs for days but on the second try was no where near the level I got the first time! Maybe you should give it a few more go's before you dedicate your allegiance to one vendor?
But I know the feeling brother..I've done the same thing!
Plus that type of coarse grind always gave me more
Of the energetic euphoria.
I’m always willing to try something else with better reviews. And I have newer batches of Botanical Bunny as well as TFH coming.
You should definitely try SOSA's premiums and 7Ohm's vintage if you like a more coarse grind then, the quality is there as well!
-
Back2K
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 5:32 pm
Re: Seem to be enjoying white vein a lot
Most energetic one? I’ll keep that in mind. I was going to order from 7ohm, sosa’s, and so-flo, but I have enough Kratom already and also on the way from BB and TFH. You tried TFH? How do they compare to 7ohm or Sosa’s?CatfatherB wrote:Back2K wrote:I tried it before and it didn’t even work at all. And he also is giving me amazing customer service, and I prefer the non powder grind of his leaf, always have. I feel like I can tell more that it’s actual leaf material like that, and the taste is good as well.CatfatherB wrote:I know it happens to me when the first time I try a batch that it's the most euphoric stimulating burn with legs for days but on the second try was no where near the level I got the first time! Maybe you should give it a few more go's before you dedicate your allegiance to one vendor?
But I know the feeling brother..I've done the same thing!
Plus that type of coarse grind always gave me more
Of the energetic euphoria.
I’m always willing to try something else with better reviews. And I have newer batches of Botanical Bunny as well as TFH coming.
You should definitely try SOSA's premiums and 7Ohm's vintage if you like a more coarse grind then, the quality is there as well!
Also I just tried something called “phyto platinum liquid extract”. Held two droppers under my tongue, and In fucking ripped. Like it’s not my preferred daytime kratom, but this is an excellent night time Kratom. Feels very nice, old fashioned euphoric feel to it. Also very relaxing. Similar to Shamansgarden’s Bali 20x extract. Im going to take it easy on the extracts though. I do prefer a nice daytime green or white plain leaf to any extract.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Seem to be enjoying white vein a lot
I haven't had enough 7Ohm to know what's the most stimulating but the white Elephant and EGM2 were pretty fast and potent, there are plenty of reviews of theirs here, SOSA probably makes up most of my stash and it's as stimulating as potent as any vendor I've tried, love their white Malay!I haven't got the most recent shipment of it but it was very consistent last year, I have tried the latest white Maeng Da and it's really good, it may be more stimulating to someone who take a smaller dose than I do?