Sympathies to Kat’s Botanical Family

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
LuLu
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:50 am
Location: Kansas

Sympathies to Kat’s Botanical Family

Post by LuLu »

They lost their manager, Nick in a serious car accident on his way home from work night before last.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Sympathies to Kat’s Botanical Family

Post by CatfatherB »

I heard rumors of this last night...it's always sad to hear of a tragic loss of a fellow kratomite...prayers sent.. :cry:
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Sympathies to Kat’s Botanical Family

Post by acejestyr15 »

Jeez, that's terrible.... my deepest sympathies to their friends, family, and co workers at Kat's!! Especially at a time like this where services and memorials are few and far between.... very sad. The youth group leader from when my sis and I were kids died last week, a we couldn't even truly pay our respects nor say goodbye, but so is life currently I guess, huh?! Good thoughts, positive vibes, and best of intentions are good as it gets right now.
BigD
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:58 pm

Re: Sympathies to Kat’s Botanical Family

Post by BigD »

So siri 8 for your loss
Love_Redz
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 215
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 1:51 pm

Re: Sympathies to Kat’s Botanical Family

Post by Love_Redz »

My sincere condolences to family and friends positive vibes there way these are sad times indeed
Klyded
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:54 pm

Re: Sympathies to Kat’s Botanical Family

Post by Klyded »

Just caught this on Mewe yesterday...what a sincere bummer to lose one so dedicated to being of service to others.

Folks who go about doing the vendor gig are pioneers of providing the only option to heal that some people have and their good work should be honored. This is charitable endeavor in my mind no matter how I slice it, but to do it right and provide a certain standard and quality is the type of thing I really tip my hat for.

Bless he and his good work, wherever he may be and by extension his family during such a regrettable period of transition.
elbandito88
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1187
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:25 pm

Re: Sympathies to Kat’s Botanical Family

Post by elbandito88 »

Hate to hear that. Prayers and thoughts with his family and friends.
DNA011001
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:34 am
Location: United States

Re: Sympathies to Kat’s Botanical Family

Post by DNA011001 »

I am really sorry to hear that! My prayers are with them.
Is there any way that we could, as a forum, chip in to send his family something? I don’t really know what the most appropriate gift would be (flowers, charitable donation, etc). But, Kats has done so much for the community, and it’d be nice to do something for them.
mitragiriffic
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:08 pm

Re: Sympathies to Kat’s Botanical Family

Post by mitragiriffic »

Klyded wrote: Folks who go about doing the vendor gig... This is charitable endeavor in my mind no matter how I slice it.
Uhhhhh no, it's not. Very sorry about the guy who passed away, but wtf? You are souped, guy.
Klyded
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:54 pm

Re: Sympathies to Kat’s Botanical Family

Post by Klyded »

Hhazard20 wrote:
Klyded wrote: Folks who go about doing the vendor gig... This is charitable endeavor in my mind no matter how I slice it.
Uhhhhh no, it's not. Very sorry about the guy who passed away, but wtf? You are souped, guy.
LoL @ souped

Not gonna lie, I am probably 1 short of a six pack to say the least :lol: But I meant it. People who provide relief from suffering by their service, who don't HAVE to provide that service (supply excellent leaf) are most certainly doing something I would tip my hat to them for. I mean, I sit and meditate on what I am grateful for and it is these individuals whom I don't know, enhancing my quality of life, that my mind gravitates toward with frequency.

All I know is if my favorite vendors starting saying "nah, I'm gonna shut down shop" I'd be bummed, and feel what I procure to be a privilege. In fact, some of them deserve a goddamn tip if you ask me.

The word charitable fits nicely to suit my meaning.
Post Reply