Decided on Liza
- nomo
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 158
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:54 am
Decided on Liza
Planning on placing an order asap with Liza. I am trying her Red Borneo and Red Bali forsure.. Any strains i have to try before placing the order?? (preferably sedating/reds)
-
Klyded
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:54 pm
Re: Decided on Liza
Relaxation elixir was fantastic when I grabbed it 30-40 days ago give or take! Red Sumatra I got 2 weeks ago was also fantastic in the heavy red department- slow onset and build and very long duration for a good nights snooze right there!!
Those 2 would easily be my top picks for sedating reds.
Otherwise, Red Headed Step Child is an extremely noteworthy middle of the road red blend.
At the end of the day I'd have to say Liza's blends are where it's at. She clearly knows her shit and with such a plethora of offerings coupled how sweet she is, the entire experience is great from order to the first burn
If you want something less sedating, the Happy go Lucky blend won't disappoint either.
Those 2 would easily be my top picks for sedating reds.
Otherwise, Red Headed Step Child is an extremely noteworthy middle of the road red blend.
At the end of the day I'd have to say Liza's blends are where it's at. She clearly knows her shit and with such a plethora of offerings coupled how sweet she is, the entire experience is great from order to the first burn
If you want something less sedating, the Happy go Lucky blend won't disappoint either.
-
MycatTimmy
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 517
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Decided on Liza
Red Monster is also very good
- nomo
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 158
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:54 am
Re: Decided on Liza
thanks! i ordered a split of borneo/bali/RHSC/sumatra.Klyded wrote:Relaxation elixir was fantastic when I grabbed it 30-40 days ago give or take! Red Sumatra I got 2 weeks ago was also fantastic in the heavy red department- slow onset and build and very long duration for a good nights snooze right there!!
Those 2 would easily be my top picks for sedating reds.
Otherwise, Red Headed Step Child is an extremely noteworthy middle of the road red blend.
At the end of the day I'd have to say Liza's blends are where it's at. She clearly knows her shit and with such a plethora of offerings coupled how sweet she is, the entire experience is great from order to the first burn![]()
If you want something less sedating, the Happy go Lucky blend won't disappoint either.
Last edited by nomo on Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Klyded
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:54 pm
Re: Decided on Liza
I THINK there may be a rule about discussing that type of thing soooooo I'ma gonna PM you on this one just in case.... check ye' messagesnomo wrote:thanks! i ordered a split of borneo/bali/RHSC/sumatra. is it normal to not get a payment email right away from her? all it says is "old payment method" on the order email from last night.Klyded wrote:Relaxation elixir was fantastic when I grabbed it 30-40 days ago give or take! Red Sumatra I got 2 weeks ago was also fantastic in the heavy red department- slow onset and build and very long duration for a good nights snooze right there!!
Those 2 would easily be my top picks for sedating reds.
Otherwise, Red Headed Step Child is an extremely noteworthy middle of the road red blend.
At the end of the day I'd have to say Liza's blends are where it's at. She clearly knows her shit and with such a plethora of offerings coupled how sweet she is, the entire experience is great from order to the first burn![]()
If you want something less sedating, the Happy go Lucky blend won't disappoint either.
And if this question is not in violation of the rules than forgive my prudence and over-complication
-
SanPedroLover
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 166
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:02 am
- Location: AZ
Re: Decided on Liza
Check out her current batch of Super Green Elephant, its a awesome strain. Reminds me of that old school Kratom i was getting a decade ago. Its so special I had to order another kilo of it and it just arrived today!
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: Decided on Liza
Loved the Green Crow
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: Decided on Liza
Yess the crows are all Awesome cant go wrong I'm also loving her green Cambodian this week Her Happy go Lucky lives up to its name she's has so many to choose from you can't go wrong with any choice,quality everytime.