Blast from the past

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
BlendsAreMyFriends
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 561
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:27 pm
Location: Downstate New York

Blast from the past

Post by BlendsAreMyFriends »

Was looking through my stash for a different white to mix with a green and ran across about 130 g in a jar of white bent from a gentleman who used to do business as Tea-N-Stuff.

Feeling fine and watching the Steelers Broncos game.
bubbles
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:56 am

Re: Blast from the past

Post by bubbles »

That's a nice treat. I love finding kratom from days of yore. I hope it brought you some comfort if you're in Steelers Country :(
User avatar
BlendsAreMyFriends
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 561
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:27 pm
Location: Downstate New York

Re: Blast from the past

Post by BlendsAreMyFriends »

It depends on who they're playing. I'm from NY and the NY team plays in Buffalo. I love to root for the underdog. :-)
bubbles
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:56 am

Re: Blast from the past

Post by bubbles »

BlendsAreMyFriends wrote:It depends on who they're playing. I'm from NY and the NY team plays in Buffalo. I love to root for the underdog. :-)

Oh nice you're deep in NY. No giants/jets hoopla. I like to root for the underdog too. I especially love a home dog!
MetalMamaRocks
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 740
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Re: Blast from the past

Post by MetalMamaRocks »

BlendsAreMyFriends wrote:It depends on who they're playing. I'm from NY and the NY team plays in Buffalo. I love to root for the underdog. :-)
Hey blends, I'm a big Bills fan! I can remember my dad watching them when I was a little kid back in the 60's.
Post Reply