What was your first love? The first time you said “wow!!”?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: What was your first love? The first time you said “wow!!

Post by mivanqua »

AIN'T THAT THE F@#$IN' TRUTH? If I use it you will get full credit, my friend. Fair enough?
KraytomorKraatom?
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:40 pm
Location: NW Ohio

Re: What was your first love? The first time you said “wow!!

Post by KraytomorKraatom? »

mivanqua wrote:
KraytomorKraatom? wrote:
CatfatherB wrote:Are we just talking kratom here? :?
My thoughts exactly. Certainly wasn't Kratom. I do appreciate kratom for what it has done in my life. Just never had that "wow" feeling. Probably a good thing. I chased that feeling almost to my own destruction smh. Grateful kratom helped bring me out of that dark place.
True, but what kratom lacks in "wow!" it MORE than makes up for in literally every other area of life. I was just thinking about that last night.

Slightly off topic : When I was a heroin addict, everyone wanted to hang out with me or go out with me or be in a band with me, etc. I mean, girls falling from the sky. Seriously. But now that I'm clean, my best female friends whom I've known for decades don't even want to come visit me. What the hell? Am I boring now or something? I don't get it. Is the addiction thing mystical to some people? As far as the band thing, i can't even find ONE person to write with. ANYWHERE! If anyone wants to write online and do tunes track by track (i do one, then you do one, etc. until we are both happy with the song) I'm ALL ABOUT IT I've done it with a couple of people now and its come out pretty well. The minor details can be worked out. I really need something to focus on. Are you in the same boat? Let me know.
Imo it's not that we are not as fun. Its we are growing. Becoming different people. As we grow, naturally we will out grow old acquaintances. I would suggest trying to meet new friends that are on a similar journey as you. Not as easy to do as it is to say I know. That's why I'm trying to find friends in recovery. That bond with someone who has made it through and survived addiction is strong. We just get each other. It's also good to have people around that can call is on our bullshit. Left to my own devices I can justify almost anything. I have never really been involved with music. Got a guitar for Christmas when I was 16. Never had the patience to learn it though. Damn adhd lol. If you want you can always PM me to bullshit or whatever. This community is pretty cool. A lot of dope supportive people here
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

Re: What was your first love? The first time you said “wow!!

Post by WhiteAngelica »

For the first several times I initially tried kratom, forums such as this weren't around so I ordered from a few places and generally made a big mess, powder littering the kitchen & me trying to mix it with strawberry quik. That is disgusting.

When I got my shit together, I took Mood & Mind's Private Reserve Micronized Bali and had a transcendant, pain-free and relaxing experience on my couch with a crystal and some essential oils. This was 'back in the day' and I ended up falling in love with a vendor that no longer exists. The name was....
The Red Queen
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

Re: What was your first love? The first time you said “wow!!

Post by WhiteAngelica »

WhiteAngelica wrote:For the first several times I initially tried kratom, forums such as this weren't around so I ordered from a few places and generally made a big mess, powder littering the kitchen & me trying to mix it with strawberry quik. That is disgusting.

When I got my shit together, I took Mood & Mind's Private Reserve Micronized Bali and had a transcendant, pain-free and relaxing experience on my couch with a crystal and some essential oils. This was 'back in the day' and I ended up falling in love with a vendor that no longer exists. The name was....
Portal Kratom.
The Red Queen
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

Re: What was your first love? The first time you said “wow!!

Post by WhiteAngelica »

PS: 2017 was a great time for RVA's Red Hulu. Mostly, if not all Red Hulu from any vendor since has given me a case of the mehs.

It was fun while it lasted....
The Red Queen
Somethingsacred
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 228
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 am

Re: What was your first love? The first time you said “wow!!

Post by Somethingsacred »

RumRunner wrote:Mine was red Malaysian MD from PDO Botanicals(Pharmacy Dropout) early in 2018.
30 bucks for 100 grams, but it hit me like a rock. I still have some in my doomsday stash.
The red Malaysian MD is one I still have and savor from like 9 months ago ...it’s such a beautiful variety!! Most money I’ve ever spent on a kilo .. but absolutely worth it !! My first wow was when I purchased a overly priced small amount from a herbal shop in Santa Cruz ( where I live) was a green md ...from gamelan bay... not cheap like 180 per kilo ... never actually ordered from them but their product I tried was exceptional and wowed me big time .... a week into my daily kratom regimen I stopped taking antidepressants.. the week after I stopped anxiety meds .... and since then I don’t even think about opiates either ... I used to always welcome them in my life ... major chronic pain for most of my years on this beautiful planet!! Kratom is the best tool I’ve found to alleviate my ailments of chronic pain, depression and anxiety!! So utterly grateful for this amazing tree!!! Great topic ..!!..!!..
User avatar
RR2112
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:32 am

Re: What was your first love? The first time you said “wow!!

Post by RR2112 »

Some White Jong Kong that I got off eBay like a year ago haha. It was like the 2nd time I ever ordered any Kratom and wow, it blew me away!! It was after that I understood what all the fuss was about. It has truly changed my life for the better, I couldn't be more thankful.
Post Reply