SoCal Red Bali - in stock

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: SoCal Red Bali - in stock

Post by brave777 »

Every1jockzjay wrote:I think it’s pretty lame to say if somebody is taking kratom for euphoria or recreationally it’s wrong, but for my pain or anxiety it’s ok... Kratom being the lesser of many evils out there somebody who decides to use recreationally instead of relapsing, or if somebody relapses and decides to pick up kratom instead of a darker path shouldn’t be looked at from above as another stoner kratom user... That being said I agree this red Bali is unique and very good. As I posted a few times and said I was a bit of a noob and didn’t give me the euphoria I was looking for, I found a great strain that keeps me satisfied for half a day. Definitely worth buying

Oh i got nothing against if you get any sedation or euphoria from any strain, it is short lived if over used or get high tolerance there for cant judge clearly on other newer strains. For example for some this bali might seem weak bunk if they are use to some fire strain and got their tolerance very very high especially if they expect anything fire to be euphoric. I was talking about quality strains worth keeping. Now i do see how some might mix their best white euphoric strains with this, i can see how this could be a nice blend, that way you get a kick early on and have long anti anxiety relaxing feel.
Kratom user since 2014!
Every1jockzjay
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:59 pm

Re: SoCal Red Bali - in stock

Post by Every1jockzjay »

That was my idea for tomoro morning lol. The super green md from SoCal was crazy fast for me the first couple times I took it. Then it kinda went dark when I ran out of all my other samples and took it exclusively. Anyway I think it’ll b a good mix for the morning... get the morning pick me up with the Rb In there so hopefully won’t burn any till after dinner. Kratom is super tricky to figure out. This was my first slow red, I’ve had plenty other reds but nothing quite like this.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: SoCal Red Bali - in stock

Post by herbalhippie »

And....he's out again. :lol: :?
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: SoCal Red Bali - in stock

Post by trigger »

For people who suffer from chronic depression and who are plagued by suicidal thoughts or those who have PTSD, the euphoria is very important. I don’t agree with stigmatizing those who seek euphoric strains as just looking to “get high” - and there’s nothing wrong with recreational use either. Kratom also doesn’t seem to encourage abuse like most other drugs - including prescription medications.
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: SoCal Red Bali - in stock

Post by brave777 »

trigger wrote:For people who suffer from chronic depression and who are plagued by suicidal thoughts or those who have PTSD, the euphoria is very important. I don’t agree with stigmatizing those who seek euphoric strains as just looking to “get high” - and there’s nothing wrong with recreational use either. Kratom also doesn’t seem to encourage abuse like most other drugs - including prescription medications.
Well said. people's needs are not the same. everyone got their fav cup of tea. ;)
Kratom user since 2014!
Luk3
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 139
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:46 pm

Re: SoCal Red Bali - in stock

Post by Luk3 »

If anyone is still looking, there were a few more oz’s and 250’s about an hour ago. :ugeek:
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: SoCal Red Bali - in stock

Post by Payshince »

Thanks guys and Girls lol for keeping us updated and what not!

Btw I hold much respect for those of you who acknowledge that Kratom is used for many many different purposes and esp. those with Mental Illnesses such as
Chronic Depression, Bi-polar disorder, Anxiety either Generalized and or Social, OCD, even ADHD.
Kratom helps A Lot with all of these (I’d imagine).

I live with a few but not all above! Personally I get lots of positive therapeutic results from managing Mood Swings, or Fatigue, or just an impulsive & intrusive melancholic mentality. A kratom batch that is dominantly “euphoric” is extremely crucial when you’re “stuck” in that black hole...
That (Euphoria) can Snap you out of it and get you back in place with reality and keep you focused because those who do suffer from mental illness(es) daily know how burdensome it can be and IS when things fall outta place.
I’m one of them
Anxiety and Depression. Helps me function and keep a good routine. OCD is a tricky one I def believe some batches/ strains can really conflict with OCD Symptoms but thats another story!

Anyway, I just wanted to show my appreciation for those of us in the Kray Community who knows what its like and or who show compassion.
So thank you!
:P :)


Btw: My Red Bali is on the way as we speak :!:
- Payshince
Skottsdad
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:43 pm
Location: Sierra Vista, Arizona

Re: SoCal Red Bali - in stock

Post by Skottsdad »

I guess I just phrased my comment the wrong way. I did not mean to minimize the help that people may get from the “euphoria” side of Kratom. I’m really sorry if it came out that way. What I meant is the people that use Kratom to get high may not be able to judge certain Kratom for what it is. This is why some strains have mixed reviews because different people look for different things. I don’t have a problem with someone using the leaf for whatever helps but people using it just to get high is going to lead Kratom in a bad direction. I personally don’t think it has much to it recreationally to be honest. Again just my opinion.
dr3amstat3s
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:49 am

Re: SoCal Red Bali - in stock

Post by dr3amstat3s »

Every1jockzjay wrote:I think it’s pretty lame to say if somebody is taking kratom for euphoria or recreationally it’s wrong, but for my pain or anxiety it’s ok... Kratom being the lesser of many evils out there somebody who decides to use recreationally instead of relapsing, or if somebody relapses and decides to pick up kratom instead of a darker path shouldn’t be looked at from above as another stoner kratom user... That being said I agree this red Bali is unique and very good. As I posted a few times and said I was a bit of a noob and didn’t give me the euphoria I was looking for, I found a great strain that keeps me satisfied for half a day. Definitely worth buying

Been away from here and didn't see any of these comments, until today. But just agreeing with the person above me. I don't consider it recreational use, to enjoy the euphoric aspect of Kratom. Most people don't use it for only one reason. Both me and my girlfriend use kratom for a variety of purposes, euphoria is only the icing on the cake. But just like with actual cake, the icing is important.

I used to think I only enjoyed faster strains, those with ample energy and motivation to get through the day. I've actually discovered I enjoy the slower stuff as well, as long as it has mood lift and euphoria. Being mentally content is a motivator in and of itself, even without any speed. I should note, myself and my girlfriend have serious social anxiety and I deal with panic attacks. I also have back problems and arthritis in my hands. She has sometimes debilitating foot pain from her job. And both of us are former addicts. She is 6 years clean from heroin. I am nearly 10 years clean from opiates and just over a year sober from alcohol.

During that decade before I found kratom, I woke up everyday wishing I had something else. I was never satisfied in my sobriety, even though I ended up drinking a lot and smoking pot literally every day. I always missed pills. Both because I was dealing with a lot of pain, from a slipped disc in my back, and because I was so mentally dependent on the feeling from opiates. I slipped several times towards the end of that decade, and was pretty much depressed for a good portion of my twenties. That changed when I found kratom.

TLDR, seeking euphoria from kratom is not a bad thing in the slightest. Some of us would be dead by now if it wasn't for kratom. While it's true, Kratom isn't technically a drug and you should not attempt it to abuse it as though it were one, I believe that statement is more of a warning about the mental dependence and inevitable disappointment you will find if you do. Whatever your reasoning for using kratom, your decision is your own and definitely a better choice than being in pain, losing all motivation, or being on a host of other drugs. Using kratom only for the euphoria, what people would call recreational use, is an acceptable decision but one that will come with serious disappointment eventually.

This particular red Bali did not work for me on any level, although I have seen that a lot of you enjoyed it which is amazing. It just speaks to the differences between us and our body chemistry. I kept one bag of it and I hope to revisit it in the future, and maybe it will change my mind. I use extreme rotation to keep my tolerance low, so I'm using something different for almost every dose every day. Most of the time that actually helps me appreciate the variations among my stash. I truly believe however, sometimes the leaf is just fickle and may require a bit of time and experimenting before you get good results. You have to let your body get used to it. I'm hopeful that when I decide to do this, with the SoCal rb1 I might get some results like you guys did. It is the first rb1 my girlfriend didn't enjoy and that could very well be a testament to our tolerance, not the leaf. Anyway later guys and thanks for listening LOL
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: SoCal Red Bali - in stock

Post by acejestyr15 »

Wow!! Very well handled conversation, and very well thought out responses and everything! I absolutely agree that with everyone saying Kratom has many purposes for many different walks of life.... Goes back to the saying " it takes all kinds". None of us here are perfect and no one has EVERYTHING all figured out, but if this leaf helps us all do our day to days then so be it. Who's the next guy to say or judge another's reason for using such a plant?? To me I feel with it being generally misunderstood by our society here in the states that we all as consumers need to stick together and exude nothing but solidarity, educational info, and coming together to show evidence that this natural botanical truly changes lives of all forms and is not dangerous/scary like FDA and or even the news would make it seem!! I use kratom for many different things.... I have struggled with different parts and and at times many parts of my life for nearly 2 decades now and I'm only 33. But, this amazing leaf turned things around for me big time! I no longer use any pharmaceuticals for anything; chronic pain(arthritis in knees, hands, and neck and tendinitis in elbow), terrible insomnia, migraines, depression/mood imbalance, and also issues with fatigue due to the severity of insomnia. I was on 2 different Tramadol and Tylenol 3 from my doc, then whatever I was buying in the street which was usually oxycodone, plus migraine pill at night, and Zoloft in the mornings. I walked away from all of these things cold turkey and jumped into Kratom with nothing but hope and a small bit of semi decent knowledge.... And now almost 2 years later can certainly say I'm a much better and much healthier/happier me!

Long story short.... Shy of being blantantly careless, detrimental/unsafe, or anything of that kind an individuals reasons to use/enjoy Kratom are must irrelevant and no one else business as far as judgment goes in my eyes. But, that's just me. Once again great convo everyone, thanks for the solid opinions and good friendly clean debate!!! LATER ON!
Post Reply