Page 1 of 1

Currently Potent green and red strains reccomendations?

Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:20 am
by Tylurnt
Looking for reccomendations on some green and red strains that you guys have had recently that fire right now. I'm open to any vendor! Thanks!

Re: Currently Potent green and red strains reccomendations?

Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:46 am
by livi2fly
Botanical Bunny is out of stock as of earlier today, but the Premium MD, Plantation, and Verde have all been very good from them lately.

Re: Currently Potent green and red strains reccomendations?

Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:06 am
by Kaidensmom
Okie and Gold Leaf both have some good greens and reds right now.

Re: Currently Potent green and red strains reccomendations?

Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:36 pm
by HigherStateD
Herbal RVA has a red Bali, and their green Malay. Both great. The green Hulu is also right up there.

Re: Currently Potent green and red strains reccomendations?

Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:33 pm
by livi2fly
RVA is actually out of Red Bali right now

Re: Currently Potent green and red strains reccomendations?

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:31 pm
by K-OG
I have excellent bright green Jongkong and Ketapang. Both are super, super green in color, fine grind and light and fluffy. Stock arrived this week. I guarantee you will like these two because I really do and Im very hard on my leaf.

Re: Currently Potent green and red strains reccomendations?

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:21 pm
by Brad frerichs
K-og, I’d love to order some green jongkong and green Ketapang from you, but I can’t ever figure out how to order from your website. I sent you a few emails with what I’d like to purchase. :D I hope we can make it happen! :)

Re: Currently Potent green and red strains reccomendations?

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:34 pm
by FuckHeroin
Brad frerichs wrote:K-og, I’d love to order some green jongkong and green Ketapang from you, but I can’t ever figure out how to order from your website. I sent you a few emails with what I’d like to purchase. :D I hope we can make it happen! :)
Brad, I reccomend harrys super green. The best super green ive tried and honestly my favorite strain all time. Super fresh, great mood booster and helps my pain.

Re: Currently Potent green and red strains reccomendations?

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:38 pm
by Brad frerichs
I’ll add that to my order herion :D hope I can get a order through at some point lol

Re: Currently Potent green and red strains reccomendations?

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:47 pm
by aqtgirly4u
Brad frerichs wrote:I’ll add that to my order herion :D hope I can get a order through at some point lol
Brad, you have to email K-OG directly with strains and amounts abd they will send you an invoice. Email them at this address: [email protected]

Re: Currently Potent green and red strains reccomendations?

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:52 pm
by Brad frerichs
Thanks for the info girl4u ! I just sent a message with my order :D

Re: Currently Potent green and red strains reccomendations?

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:56 pm
by aqtgirly4u
Brad frerichs wrote:Thanks for the info girl4u ! I just sent a message with my order :D
You are very welcome sir! Harry has great Kratom. You won't be disappointed!

Re: Currently Potent green and red strains reccomendations?

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:06 pm
by BlendsAreMyFriends
I found that a blend of wild green and wild white from RVA was very good for me.

Re: Currently Potent green and red strains reccomendations?

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:20 am
by Tylurnt
Brad frerichs wrote:K-og, I’d love to order some green jongkong and green Ketapang from you, but I can’t ever figure out how to order from your website. I sent you a few emails with what I’d like to purchase. :D I hope we can make it happen! :)
I have some of your green jk and it is good! It was a batch from 2 months ago though. Havent tried your ketapang. What would you reccomend for your most potent and euphoric red? I tried premium red md and it just seemed weak to me. For me to like a red it has to be something special like red hulu and red md ffom this certain vendor I wont name, before they switched suppliers. It seems like red strains that are less 'brown' work best. The reds that have blown me away were nice and green, looked like a green strain accept a darker shade of green

Re: Currently Potent green and red strains reccomendations?

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:51 am
by FuckHeroin
Tylurnt wrote:
Brad frerichs wrote:K-og, I’d love to order some green jongkong and green Ketapang from you, but I can’t ever figure out how to order from your website. I sent you a few emails with what I’d like to purchase. :D I hope we can make it happen! :)
I have some of your green jk and it is good! It was a batch from 2 months ago though. Havent tried your ketapang. What would you reccomend for your most potent and euphoric red? I tried premium red md and it just seemed weak to me. For me to like a red it has to be something special like red hulu and red md ffom this certain vendor I wont name, before they switched suppliers. It seems like red strains that are less 'brown' work best. The reds that have blown me away were nice and green, looked like a green strain accept a darker shade of green
I think you meant to quote KOG. Im not either of them but I'd recommend Red Horn Sulawesi and Super Elephant you might like, it's under greens because its dried like one and looks it, but apparently is from red vein leaf. (Come to think of it this contradicts the statement I've heard recently saying theres no such thing as green, white, red and that it's just different drying methods.)

By the way the PRMD seemed a little weak to me too. However a batch of OG Red Thai MD (65% PRMD) I had in the past was fire. Maybe try using the PRMD to mix with another, faster red.