Page 1 of 1

Current kratom og strain recommendations?

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:40 pm
by beathappening
What's good/been good lately? There's just so many...
Im more looking for reds or bents right now, but any feedbacks would be nice

I've been meaning to try kratom og for awhile, I understand they're one of the best vendors in terms of quality, and what better time than now with everyone else going out of stock. I did search the forum for this but it keeps automatically taking "og" out of the results

Re: Current kratom og strain recommendations?

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:10 pm
by FuckHeroin
I just got my order fro. k
KOG last week. I would recommend the Red Horn Sulawesi. Great for pain with added euphoria.
Also the Green Jong Kong and Ketapang apparently both came in this week and are fresh.
Their supergreen is my favorite kratom strain. Strong, long lasting, great mood boost and super fresh.

Re: Current kratom og strain recommendations?

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:55 pm
by whiffypants
beathappening wrote:I did search the forum for this but it keeps automatically taking "og" out of the results
Yeah, we know. It's the board software, unfortunately. The search function on phpBB has its limitations, so it's good you asked. :lol:

If you ever want to do a search of the site and it won't cooperate, then search via a regular search engine like Google and it should give you what you are looking for:

Code: Select all

site:www.doublemherbals.com kog OR k-og
Like this.

You can use that syntax on any site or search term, it's handy to know.

Re: Current kratom og strain recommendations?

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:30 pm
by SpeciosaLife
Premium Red MD was a favorite from my last shipment. Like most of their stuff, it’s a very ‘clean’ mood lift. This one is great for sleep and pain relief. Very sedative, relaxing, and analgesic- so probably best reserved for bedtime.

Re: Current kratom og strain recommendations?

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:43 pm
by BallzDeep9
Two for ya. Harry introduced his MD Ultra around Sept 2017 and it's been amazing ever since. Custom blend of 11 strains. One of his top sellers I believe, a dozen reviews on website for MD Ultra... Also the Green Bota has emerged as a top notch green and I think he mentioned it the other day.

He did post about running LOW on stock.. Grab what U can get, at this point - Its all quality summer leaf.. All of his "Premiums" are good, such as Premium Red MD, etc. His Banjo strains are excellent.

Re: Current kratom og strain recommendations?

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:05 pm
by BrockLee
whiffypants wrote: You can use that syntax on any site or search term, it's handy to know.
Awesome tip. Thanks!

Re: Current kratom og strain recommendations?

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:47 pm
by beathappening
Thanks for all the replies so far, it's much appreciated, helps narrow it down. Premium red MD sounds like a winner, also seen several mentions of the green bota.

Re: Current kratom og strain recommendations?

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:27 pm
by Trailmix
I have never tried KOG before but just placed an order for the green jong Kong and Ketapang he was recommending as well as the red Aceh everyone talks about and red banjo. Excited to try!!

Re: Current kratom og strain recommendations?

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:06 pm
by WhiteAngelica
I think they are getting slammed and running low on product like everywhere else. I placed an order request and never heard back from them. Good choice for anyone who tried the Red Banjo!

Re: Current kratom og strain recommendations?

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:26 pm
by cheddarbear
There’s like too many strains, it’s intimidating. And the only logical way to order is by doing the 4-way split kilo — which for $85 is great. But yeah, i’m having the same issue deciding what to try from kratom-og. Also everything has a 5-star review on the site so that’s not exactly helpful. So I appreciate the rec’s guys thanks.

Strains I’ve noticed that seemed popular were; oh red Thai md, og white md, white Vietnam, md ultra, Kalbar premium, green Bota, complex 1, supergreen. Also I read a good review for red aceh on here recently.

I’m usually going back and forth between BB and mystic, but considering their current stock atm, kratom OG has been at the top of my list to try.

Re: Current kratom og strain recommendations?

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:19 pm
by e_poison
Red Aceh from KOG is great. I also have a bag of Super Green I just opened and I'm rather enjoying it.
whiffypants wrote:Yeah, we know. It's the board software, unfortunately. The search function on phpBB has its limitations, so it's good you asked.
I thought I fixed it. Time to break out the superglue and duct tape again. :lol:

Re: Current kratom og strain recommendations?

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:41 pm
by beathappening
WhiteAngelica wrote:I think they are getting slammed and running low on product like everywhere else. I placed an order request and never heard back from them.
That's a little disheartening. Hopefully I'll have better luck

Re: Current kratom og strain recommendations?

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:50 am
by whiffypants
e_poison wrote:I thought I fixed it. Time to break out the superglue and duct tape again. :lol:
An added complication is that "kog" is a short three letter word, and a lot of search engines just don't like it anyway.

I just tried it in ours and it's working fine now, though. You must have already done your magic. :lol: