RVA Red Hulu vs Red Bali

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
RootDoctor
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:30 am

RVA Red Hulu vs Red Bali

Post by RootDoctor »

What is the hulu like, good for pain, sleep, euphoria? Does it compare it the bali?
User avatar
Transformato
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:03 am

Re: RVA Red Hulu vs Red Bali

Post by Transformato »

Those are two I have not had from RVA so I can´t comment on current specs but if you have not had these in the past from anywhere...

Red Hulu..
my first & only experience with it is consistent with what I usually read in reviews. Itś not a sleeper though. Maybe used by itself full dose or a bit higher dose maybe but I use RHulu for daytime relief.

in general is less sedating, not ¨fast¨ though. I can use it daytime blended with other types and enjoy, get decent relief without much fatigue. Not so with most reds so this is one of few day reds for me. Pretty distinct physical feel to it- the snuggy factor

Red Bali..
is likely a touch better for pain, more ¨dreamy¨, good with tension / muscle relief. I have 3 from different sources. The best of them (two) start out rather fast which I like because it is such a nice experience, Very pleasant and then they ramp down to deeper sedation than most. When I was less experienced I slept very deeply and fast but after the 2nd time, it kept me up for hours. Weird. Now I respond to them normally.
1 of the 3 I have is just good sedation,& some pain relief but without the ¨magic¨. Itś a bit heavier feel like other reds but it does the job.
RootDoctor
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:30 am

Re: RVA Red Hulu vs Red Bali

Post by RootDoctor »

Transformato wrote:Those are two I have not had from RVA so I can´t comment on current specs but if you have not had these in the past from anywhere...

Red Hulu..
my first & only experience with it is consistent with what I usually read in reviews. Itś not a sleeper though. Maybe used by itself full dose or a bit higher dose maybe but I use RHulu for daytime relief.

in general is less sedating, not ¨fast¨ though. I can use it daytime blended with other types and enjoy, get decent relief without much fatigue. Not so with most reds so this is one of few day reds for me. Pretty distinct physical feel to it- the snuggy factor

Red Bali..
is likely a touch better for pain, more ¨dreamy¨, good with tension / muscle relief. I have 3 from different sources. The best of them (two) start out rather fast which I like because it is such a nice experience, Very pleasant and then they ramp down to deeper sedation than most. When I was less experienced I slept very deeply and fast but after the 2nd time, it kept me up for hours. Weird. Now I respond to them normally.
1 of the 3 I have is just good sedation,& some pain relief but without the ¨magic¨. Itś a bit heavier feel like other reds but it does the job.
Thanks, I think I will go with my original thought and stay with the bali, I am out of that....... Just about, and I love the white mang da for the day.
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

Re: RVA Red Hulu vs Red Bali

Post by WhiteAngelica »

I’d say the Hulu is the best I’ve ever had, from any vendor, hands down.
The Red Queen
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: RVA Red Hulu vs Red Bali

Post by KurtisCards »

WhiteAngelica wrote:I’d say the Hulu is the best I’ve ever had, from any vendor, hands down.
Yeah red hulu has always been good no matter where from.
User avatar
cheddarbear
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:34 am

Re: RVA Red Hulu vs Red Bali

Post by cheddarbear »

So I fucked up not getting red Hulu? I ordered red Bali, wild red, green Hulu, white md, yellow md and bentuangie from RvA yesterday
NMKrato
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:22 am

Re: RVA Red Hulu vs Red Bali

Post by NMKrato »

WhiteAngelica wrote:I’d say the Hulu is the best I’ve ever had, from any vendor, hands down.
So you've tried this current red hulu from RVA? Is it better than RVA's other stock? OP, will you review all of what you got soon. I'm going to do an order from RVA soon because I need some of their crushed leaf as my normal crushed leaf spot, Texas Herbs & Botanicals, is out of crushed in all colors.
Oliverclothesoff
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:40 pm

Re: RVA Red Hulu vs Red Bali

Post by Oliverclothesoff »

Got some of the restock red and green crushed coming from RVA this week.
User avatar
gravystainonmyshirt
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 508
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: RVA Red Hulu vs Red Bali

Post by gravystainonmyshirt »

Ordered two split kilos with 500g of red bali, wild red, royal bent and green hulu. Will update once arrives. I wanted to order from mystic and botanical bunny but since they are out of stock just went with RVA instead. Hope its all good
Post Reply