Page 1 of 1

Blast from the past

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:23 pm
by BlendsAreMyFriends
Was looking through my stash for a different white to mix with a green and ran across about 130 g in a jar of white bent from a gentleman who used to do business as Tea-N-Stuff.

Feeling fine and watching the Steelers Broncos game.

Re: Blast from the past

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:07 pm
by bubbles
That's a nice treat. I love finding kratom from days of yore. I hope it brought you some comfort if you're in Steelers Country :(

Re: Blast from the past

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:19 pm
by BlendsAreMyFriends
It depends on who they're playing. I'm from NY and the NY team plays in Buffalo. I love to root for the underdog. :-)

Re: Blast from the past

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:19 pm
by bubbles
BlendsAreMyFriends wrote:It depends on who they're playing. I'm from NY and the NY team plays in Buffalo. I love to root for the underdog. :-)

Oh nice you're deep in NY. No giants/jets hoopla. I like to root for the underdog too. I especially love a home dog!

Re: Blast from the past

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:21 pm
by MetalMamaRocks
BlendsAreMyFriends wrote:It depends on who they're playing. I'm from NY and the NY team plays in Buffalo. I love to root for the underdog. :-)
Hey blends, I'm a big Bills fan! I can remember my dad watching them when I was a little kid back in the 60's.