Vendors Who Sell Kilos $75 or Less
-
MetalFusionDude
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:07 pm
Vendors Who Sell Kilos $75 or Less
Acadica - $69.95 + Shipping (250Grams x 4) https://acadica.co/product/split-full-kilo/
Herbal RVA - $63 + Shipping - https://herbal-rva.com/?s=speciosa&post_type=product
LI Herbals - $65 + Shipping - https://lihteacompany.com/?s=speciosa&post_type=product
Mystic Island - $61 + Shipping - https://www.mysticislandkratoms.com/
Sosa Speciosa - $70 + Shipping - https://sosaspeciosa.com/
Know of any more? I'll update OP
Herbal RVA - $63 + Shipping - https://herbal-rva.com/?s=speciosa&post_type=product
LI Herbals - $65 + Shipping - https://lihteacompany.com/?s=speciosa&post_type=product
Mystic Island - $61 + Shipping - https://www.mysticislandkratoms.com/
Sosa Speciosa - $70 + Shipping - https://sosaspeciosa.com/
Know of any more? I'll update OP
Last edited by MetalFusionDude on Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Vendors Who Sell Kilos $75 or Less
Hi MetalFusion, we did publish a ranked Kilo Vendors List back on Reddit a year ago, however there were SO few, even back then, big enough to stock whole kilos. Many vendors sell a Split with 4 x 250g but don't really carry whole kilos in stock. Right NOW .. there's very few. SoCal usually has kilos but they're nearly OOS. Mystic is or was OOS. Others who may / may not be IN stock: Canopy, Precious Mitre, Sosa Speciosa, Enhanciosa, Herbaldom, Smiley Time.
I'm leaving out sketchy vendors like Best Buy and Kratom Crazy who always "claim" to have cheap kilos... Buyer Beware
I'm leaving out sketchy vendors like Best Buy and Kratom Crazy who always "claim" to have cheap kilos... Buyer Beware
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
MetalFusionDude
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:07 pm
Re: Vendors Who Sell Kilos $75 or Less
Hi Ballz! I was pretty active on Reddit until they changed their policy to not allow Vendor talk. I remember the lists as well as a lot of your posts! Definitely not a good time for the industry. I usually source Domestically but as you said, lots of vendors OOS right now. Mainly used H-RVA, LI H, and Mystic in last few months. I'm going to check out the Vendors you suggested and will report back if any of them are selling Kilos in the $75 or less range. Thanks for reply!BallzDeep9 wrote:Hi MetalFusion, we did publish a ranked Kilo Vendors List back on Reddit a year ago, however there were SO few, even back then, big enough to stock whole kilos. Many vendors sell a Split with 4 x 250g but don't really carry whole kilos in stock. Right NOW .. there's very few. SoCal usually has kilos but they're nearly OOS. Mystic is or was OOS. Others who may / may not be IN stock: Canopy, Precious Mitre, Sosa Speciosa, Enhanciosa, Herbaldom, Smiley Time.
I'm leaving out sketchy vendors like Best Buy and Kratom Crazy who always "claim" to have cheap kilos... Buyer Beware
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Vendors Who Sell Kilos $75 or Less
OOPS I left out Treasure House .. Just had a re-stock last week. Great quality. And it's going fast as usual... Restocks at good vendors now are getting picked off & SOLD OUT within a week, sometimes just a few days ( Acadica ). ALL those I mention are $75 or less, or were anyway ( Price Hikes? ) I know that Sosa Speciosa and PM have been OOS. Please check with Joel at Enhanciosa!
The Game now is anticipating Re-stock, have your funds ready, and JUMP when it happens.. That's what 100's of kratom buyers are doing ! Keep a close eye on PM, Precious Mitre .. also Herbaldom! I think we saw Herbaldom posting here on MM the other day... That's a long awaited event, coming soon. Expect a huge feeding frenzy
The Game now is anticipating Re-stock, have your funds ready, and JUMP when it happens.. That's what 100's of kratom buyers are doing ! Keep a close eye on PM, Precious Mitre .. also Herbaldom! I think we saw Herbaldom posting here on MM the other day... That's a long awaited event, coming soon. Expect a huge feeding frenzy
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- gravystainonmyshirt
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 508
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
- Location: Seattle
Re: Vendors Who Sell Kilos $75 or Less
I was checking treasure house and could not find kilos by themselves. I tried putting 4 250g in an order and after shipping it came out to $96. Wondering if anyone knows any coupon codes or way to place a full kilo order. Thanks
-
phatcracker
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:58 am
Re: Vendors Who Sell Kilos $75 or Less
acadica.co is $70 shipped when he has stock. I really like his leaf but he's been out for a while. It's worth keeping an eye on.
3
3
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Vendors Who Sell Kilos $75 or Less
I'll second this, also curiousgravystainonmyshirt wrote:I was checking treasure house and could not find kilos by themselves. I tried putting 4 250g in an order and after shipping it came out to $96. Wondering if anyone knows any coupon codes or way to place a full kilo order. Thanks
-
Trailmix
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:51 pm
Re: Vendors Who Sell Kilos $75 or Less
I think that a treasure house kilo is $96, you can always ask. I just bought a half kilo which came out to $51 with shipping, a price I can certainly live with to try 2 new strains. Sometimes quality Kratom is gonna cost More than $75 a kilo I have lots of rva and mystic in my collection, but my favorites have all been purchased for about 90-100$. Quality over quantity can apply to Kratom too, not that I don’t thoroughly enjoy the cheaper Kratom I have too. Just my opinion