Page 1 of 1
Anyone know what happened to 7-Ohm?
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:07 pm
by Webistics
For a while Hong (the owner) was offering lots of great strains at good prices from his garage in Seattle, and was one of the most highly-regarded vendors on reddit. He had some sort of connections back in Indonesia and was an all-around good guy. I know he was having trouble scaling up his operation due to demand at some point and we lost contact after I moved out of Washington.
Anybody remember/know what happened to him?
Re: Anyone know what happened to 7-Ohm?
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:19 pm
by beathappening
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=473&hilit=7+ohm
They talked about this awhile back. Exit scammer, right?
Re: Anyone know what happened to 7-Ohm?
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:30 pm
by BallzDeep9
We all thought he was "Steve". Very popular guy, I think you're right had connections
He
crashed & burned in a real bad way on Reddit... His Father died, and then a major business deal fell through.. When he disappeared, I do know that a few people were looking for him... Last I heard 1 guy claimed to buy a big load of his stuff. Everything was very sketchy... I didn't know him.
Re: Anyone know what happened to 7-Ohm?
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:32 am
by Webistics
Wow, that really sucks to hear. He did also go by "Steve", although I think that was more for his customers and keeping low visibility online. He really struggled with paranoia and anxiety, along with having a dad that wasn't doing so well. I guess he ended up dying.
He was doing everything by himself in his garage without any employees. Constantly scrambling between bagging and running to the post office. He often asked me for help but I was simply too busy at the time. Shitty thing to learn about now, overall he was/is a decent person but crashing his business like that certainly wasn't his best move.
Re: Anyone know what happened to 7-Ohm?
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:15 am
by Levsauce
He got screwed by mobotanicals and between his father passing he could no long uphold his business.
Re: Anyone know what happened to 7-Ohm?
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:04 pm
by mescalien
Levsauce wrote:He got screwed by mobotanicals and between his father passing he could no long uphold his business.
Yes this is what I heard too. I think he also was supposed to have made final sales of his stock and exit scammed his last few customers. Shame, Steve 7-OHM actually had some good leaf selections a while back.