Right now, 1g Green Malay from Inland and 3g Red MD from Liza's. Feels smooth and fantastic as I'm finishing my last Social Work paper of the semester and just watched the Cowboys kick some ass
So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
-
NMKrato
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:22 am
So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
My favorite thread has been the thread that Ballz created about what everyone's daily burn is. I miss it! What're you burning right now? I love hearing the combos!
Right now, 1g Green Malay from Inland and 3g Red MD from Liza's. Feels smooth and fantastic as I'm finishing my last Social Work paper of the semester and just watched the Cowboys kick some ass

Right now, 1g Green Malay from Inland and 3g Red MD from Liza's. Feels smooth and fantastic as I'm finishing my last Social Work paper of the semester and just watched the Cowboys kick some ass
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
Let's get it going! - Acadica's Red Kali from his Black Friday sale. 3-1 blend with a little White Bent lol 
All of the Acadica Kali's are potent. this Red is mid spec, not sleepy at all, nice euphoric daytime Red!
All of the Acadica Kali's are potent. this Red is mid spec, not sleepy at all, nice euphoric daytime Red!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Kunlong
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:26 pm
- Location: New Mexico, USA
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
Red jong & red labai from Frans
-
FireK
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 833
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
Good Morning! Gold Leaf white bent and Lizas G PMD 3
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
This morning it's MI phatcracker and RVA green hulu 50/50.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
Is that PMD3 a slow one? I'm thinking about ordering some.FireK wrote:Good Morning! Gold Leaf white bent and Lizas G PMD 3
This morning I'm burning RVA's most recent PMD. And I'm feeling no pain which is good because I should be hurting bad in this weather.
-
Bigblind
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 141
- Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:33 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
Socal green hulu and rva red zerena
-
Trailmix
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:51 pm
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
2.5 og green Aceh from kog and 1 g of Johnson’s white nugroz this morning, writing all day, green and white is usually the best combo for academic or creative writing for me
-
evilday
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:23 pm
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
Morning: white banjo (okie)/ white borneo (MI) 50/50
Noon: red bali (smiley)/white maha (smiley) 50/50
Later: idk, lol, we'll see how this first final goes today

Noon: red bali (smiley)/white maha (smiley) 50/50
Later: idk, lol, we'll see how this first final goes today
-
FireK
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 833
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
HH I would say moderate. I have tried Gold Leaf and Liza's PMD and liked them both! I just began posting so
I will pay more attention to the details ie when/how much I take, if its blended etc. to give a better opinion. I just ordered
some green nugroz from Liza to try a new strain. Did you end up ordering any?
I will pay more attention to the details ie when/how much I take, if its blended etc. to give a better opinion. I just ordered
some green nugroz from Liza to try a new strain. Did you end up ordering any?
-
NMKrato
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:22 am
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
Evilday, two whites in one burn! You must like to live on the dangerous side
I like you're style!
This morning was 2.5g PMD3 from Lizas and 1g White Kali from Acadica. I went to hot yoga and had such a good mentality in class. Namaste my Homeys!
This morning was 2.5g PMD3 from Lizas and 1g White Kali from Acadica. I went to hot yoga and had such a good mentality in class. Namaste my Homeys!
-
spartabotto2
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:57 am
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
1.5 Bali gold(mitcount) with 1.5 green Bali(laughing lion) nice relaxing blend to recover from a weekend of heavy drinking enough to get through work.
- DrPsilocybong
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:10 pm
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
I got 3.5 of Johnson's PMD and 3.5 grams of Johnson's white banjo that should be kicking in soon. I got 7 grams mixed of liza's green jawi and green slippery Rock ready as my second dose for the day. Work should be a breeze today
-
kratomandmath
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:42 pm
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
Just made a blend of 1g plantation md (red) from mmm, 1g HS green malay, 1g smiley plantation md (white), and 0.5g bali 23 from dg. Very uplifting and not too energetic. Also have this great 'warmth' feeling
-
FuckHeroin
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 234
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:11 pm
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
3g BB Green Malay lot 13
2.5g BB GJK Lot 12
1g Acadica White Kali
2.5g BB GJK Lot 12
1g Acadica White Kali
-
Maxxx
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:04 pm
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
2g PMD3 and 1g White Slippery Rock, both from Liza's. 30 min in and feeling fine.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
Here's a twist.. Acadica Red Kali again today. 1:1 blend with Green Big Bang, sourced direct from Indo.
The kicker? A shot of Liquid Cannabis. ENJOY shots are CO2 Supercritical, full plant Extract
Sold in Oregon weed shops. Zooomm
LINK
The kicker? A shot of Liquid Cannabis. ENJOY shots are CO2 Supercritical, full plant Extract
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
FireK wrote: I just ordered
some green nugroz from Liza to try a new strain. Did you end up ordering any?
Oh yes! Got it today and I like it very much. Nice mood uplift and euphoria. My hips aren't aching so decent pain relief too.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
BallzDeep9 wrote:Here's a twist.. Acadica Red Kali again today. 1:1 blend with Green Big Bang, sourced direct from Indo.
The kicker? A shot of Liquid Cannabis. ENJOY shots are CO2 Supercritical, full plant ExtractSold in Oregon weed shops. Zooomm
LINK
Um....are you maybe glued to your couch for the remainder of the afternoon?
-
evilday
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:23 pm
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
Ah, this morning I had a physics final so I needed to be extra speedy! It worked out very well. It's mornings like this I wish I had some of that old MI UnicornNMKrato wrote:Evilday, two whites in one burn! You must like to live on the dangerous side![]()
I like you're style!
This morning was 2.5g PMD3 from Lizas and 1g White Kali from Acadica. I went to hot yoga and had such a good mentality in class. Namaste my Homeys!
As it happens I am also having Liza's PMD3 later this evening to take me down a few notches after this morning
-
Brad frerichs
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 310
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:06 pm
- Location: Central Illinois
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
Red Hulu so cal 
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
Green vietnam at the moment. Later tonight, probably some vampire mixed with red ketapang.
-
NMKrato
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:22 am
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
School is done for me! So this morning it was 1g Red MD from Lizas, 1g Red Bali from Inland and 1g Green Borneo from this old batch at Oregon Kratom. Super relaxing and a really good move lift, happy as can be now that school is over!
-
FuckHeroin
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 234
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:11 pm
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
Woke up with quite a bit of pain. 6 weeks out from 3 fractured vertebrae.
3.5g green horn sosa +
3g RB1
3.5g green horn sosa +
3g RB1
-
lavender
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 684
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:41 pm
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
red elephant from treasure house mix with red piaman and some green malay from kraydo
-
Oliverclothesoff
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:40 pm
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
4g Ganesha RMD and WMD. 50/50
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
Got a little fancy this morning
MI gandalf, rva Royal bent, rva green Hulu, MI big red one
MI gandalf, rva Royal bent, rva green Hulu, MI big red one
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
1/2 Johnson's Green Piamen and 1/2 Liza's Green Nugroz! <3
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
Morning: 1:1 Smiley’s White Kali and Johnson’s White Banjo
Midday: Mystic’s Green Bali
Evening: 2:1 Smiley’s Red Smile and Inland’s White Bali
Midday: Mystic’s Green Bali
Evening: 2:1 Smiley’s Red Smile and Inland’s White Bali
-
spartabotto2
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:57 am
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
Tonight, I'm going big( my night time doses are always like double my day time). 2 grams of mitcount/Gaia red Bali, 1 gram of bali gold mitcount/Gaia, which I only have a few ozs left, sucks their prices skyrocketed, and one gram of laughing lions gold md(just trying to use it up.) I might even add a gram of my gold Bent from SoCal in an hour or so.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
SoCal's famous Red Bali RB1, 0601 batch .. w/ Johnson's Green Boyan.
Next up: BB's Verde, split w/ THB Modern White MD and some White Bent
Next up: BB's Verde, split w/ THB Modern White MD and some White Bent
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Oliverclothesoff
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:40 pm
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
Woke up and postman was here 8am delivering my kilo. So I'm brewing a cup of Texas Herb and Botanical green crushed leaf.
- DrPsilocybong
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:10 pm
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
I'm going with Johnson's green Jong Kong and green MD. Afternoon dose will be liza's SR and SOSA super green. I'm just throwing stuff together to experiment at this point.
-
FireK
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 833
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
Lizas red MD/ green nugroz and some indo elephant Luminosity
-
reazaroff
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:11 pm
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
We run a bit late. Husband on nights so first burn of the day is around lunch and today it's mystic island RMD. Woke up pretty stiff. Usually will blend with a red but not today
-
spartabotto2
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:57 am
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
Just started out my day with 1.5 grams of emerald, mitcount, and 1.5 grams of gold Borneo, SoCal. I've been meaning to try to throw more greens into my rotation.
-
NMKrato
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:22 am
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
Tried out 3.5 grams of Solar Flare from Inland for my morning dose and it's an AMAZING blend. Their blends are done so damn well, but this is by far my favorite now!
-
Trailmix
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:51 pm
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
3g green kali from acadica that I got today+1g of the White nugroz from Johnson’s
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
Got a Liza’s package yesterday so I was excited to try them. Morning burn was “Happy Go Lucky” and it really woke me up. Midday kicker was a little Premium Kalbar - damn that’s an energetic green. My evening dose was 1:1 RHSC and Smiley’s PRT. Ive never tried either and just couldn’t decide on one of them. About 20 minutes in and I’m happy with my decision.
-
Maxxx
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:04 pm
Re: So.. what're are all my amigos burning?
How's the green kali?Trailmix wrote:3g green kali from acadica that I got today+1g of the White nugroz from Johnson’s