Page 1 of 1

Mystic Island restocking Sooon?

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:12 pm
by Payshince
Hellooo everybody happy Hump day or something like that. :D

Okay so I have been checking Mystic religiously daily for a month + now and they currently just seem to have the Maeng Da strains.
(Not like I have really any money left until after the Holidays)!
:|

When are we likely to get some more originals and blends/ gems in stock, and by that I mean, like 20-40+ again?

I miss Mystics selection it was like going to Disney Land as a younging and just seeing soo much I just wanted to try it all!

I love their Papua I genuinely do and it affects me prob the best compared to any other strain (Red and Green)... (Summer 2018 batch), so thank you again Katie! :mrgreen:
You’re awesome.

I miss their Ruby, Nymph, Unicorn, Sphynx, Phoenix, Vietnam, and of course the godly Papua! And plenty more. (Also, when I first started using Kratom I never came across such a therapeutic effect more than I have with Mystic Unicorn/ Nymph Summer 2018 batch). * very impressive!


It’s always nice getting the opportunity to try different vendors and different batches, blends and names, but Mystic has always been my top 2 and I just hope 2019 coming very soon has some good news for us all in relation to The Island!

Thanks!

Re: Mystic Island restocking Sooon?

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:34 pm
by e_poison
They should be restocking very soon from what I hear.

Re: Mystic Island restocking Sooon?

Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:42 pm
by Izzywider
I'm waiting as well, I still have about 150gs of their white maeng da and it's been pretty good to me, nice consistent burn. I've never tried their custom blends and would like to next considering all the good stuff I've read.