Merry Christmas!!!
-
Chastainenator
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:26 pm
- Location: arizona
Merry Christmas!!!
Hope u r all having a happy day. I'm thankful I found this community:)
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: Merry Christmas!!!
Merry Christmas, hope everyone had a good day with friends and family!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Merry Christmas!!!
Merry Christmas, everyone!
-
Mourningair777
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:25 am
Re: Merry Christmas!!!
Merry Christmas to everyone!!
-
Kunlong
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:26 pm
- Location: New Mexico, USA
Re: Merry Christmas!!!
And a Happy New Year!
-
Quempas
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:18 pm
Re: Merry Christmas!!!
I hope you all got delicious Kratom treats in your stockings!