Agmatine Sulfate for tolerance & pain management

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Agmatine Sulfate for tolerance & pain management

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Are you doing an agmatine taper? I've seen you mention it before. If so how?
On another topic, beathappening asked me this .. I have used Agmatine, got some from Amazon. TBH still not sure I'm using it correctly or getting the most benefits ? I have used it, only a few times, to taper down & reset my tolerance. It seems to help. However, last time I got a side effect, a dull headache that lasted for days.. so be careful with the stuff!! :o

Generally I follow this Agmatine Primer on Reddit. It Says "A great starting dose is 250mg. Go 200 if you are smaller, and 300 if you are larger. I think it is likely that you will get effect from this dosage ..." However - 1 scoop, Nutricost Brand = 1 Gram. On the jar it says to take "Up To 1.5 scoops" before workout. If you read around the Internet, guys are taking even more, 2-3 grams daily?

So that's where I am at.. Cycle the lowest recommended dose. 200 mg, carefully weighed. Once a day, 30 minutes before my mid day kratom. Use it only for 5 days and then stop. I'm only doing a cycle in order to assist with tapering off kratom. Too many reports that it changes the "feel" of kratom and lessens euphoria.. I also will use Black Seed Oil, during this cycle. seems to help a little.

Many kratom fans swear by it .. Especially those who use kratom for pain management. Guys have claimed, they cut their kratom dose in half and use Agmatine on a regular basis. Here's one example:

https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/comment ... thdrawals/
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Agmatine Sulfate for tolerance & pain management

Post by beathappening »

Awesome, thanks

Amazon has a sale on the nutricost 250g size right now, $30.
pray4peace4
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 446
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am

Re: Agmatine Sulfate for tolerance & pain management

Post by pray4peace4 »

I just started trying agmatine to help recover the beneficial effects of kratom. After 2 days of use, taken 30 minutes before a kratom dose, there was no improvement. However, I did notice that 15 minutes after the agmatine dose a distinct sense of well-being came over me that lasted about 8 hours. I told my wife that it made feel really good, ready to get involved in a project, happy, & content. That, of course, is what kratom also does. One caution though... agmatine seriously raises my blood pressure, by that meaning 30 units for both systolic & diastolic. That's serious. I had to take 3 times my normal dose of blood pressure meds to bring it back down. I know, agmatine is supposed to reduce BP, but it does the opposite for me. Anyone taking it would be advised to check your BP several times after dosing to make sure you don't experience this dangerous effect.
FuckHeroin
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:11 pm

Re: Agmatine Sulfate for tolerance & pain management

Post by FuckHeroin »

Primaforce used to work well for me, plus its only .14 PPG bro. :lol:
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Agmatine Sulfate for tolerance & pain management

Post by beathappening »

Just got my agmatine, nutricost brand. Excited to try it. I'm going to use that reddit thread to try to reduce tolerance over time.

I noticed the agmatine capsules they sell are 500mg, but the starting dose is 200-300mg. So I went with the powder. Glad I still have my milligram scale! 100 grams ought to last awhile.
Post Reply