Looking for HS red hulu, red thai and green bali
-
Tylurnt
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:08 pm
Looking for HS red hulu, red thai and green bali
I would pay A LOT for some of HS old red thai, green bali (march 2018 and older) and red hulu. Dying to take some again those are my 3 fav strains. Thank you
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Looking for HS red hulu, red thai and green bali
OK... since you asked.
I have 3 Herbal Salvation 100g bags. Summer 2017. Two opened: Green Bali, Red Maeng Da. One sealed: Red Sumatra. The 2 opened each have 75g left. Total is 250g.
Yea IT IS pretty decent kratom... I don't have a "big thing" for HS like many people do, lol
A couple other guys on MeWe are asking about it, since I blabbered about it a month ago...
I'm an old EBay seller. I'm thinking now I'll put this LOT, on MeWe Swap Sell and for Best Offer. Let's see who wants it? Auction ?? I dunno.
I have 3 Herbal Salvation 100g bags. Summer 2017. Two opened: Green Bali, Red Maeng Da. One sealed: Red Sumatra. The 2 opened each have 75g left. Total is 250g.
Yea IT IS pretty decent kratom... I don't have a "big thing" for HS like many people do, lol
I'm an old EBay seller. I'm thinking now I'll put this LOT, on MeWe Swap Sell and for Best Offer. Let's see who wants it? Auction ?? I dunno.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Looking for HS red hulu, red thai and green bali
Just a reminder that we haven't set up any kind of a swap/sell here yet. MeWe is a good option for now. Thanks. 