Gold strains,,??
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Gold strains,,??
Are golds a blend of all colors,??depending on blend they can be moderate or slow? Just curious, cause I have gold magic by kog,and doesn't affect me much,,I am assuming yellows are actually yellow leaves,are they more noticeable than golds?
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Gold strains,,??
Nope, All kratom "strains" are blends .. Colors are created by the drying process. Most kratom leaves are red vein and some are green vein, but most farmers don't even hassle with separating green and red .. They just throw everything into piles, and use various drying techniques, Indoor/ Outdoor etc. Then it's sold, in large bags of Crushed Leaf, to the Wholesalers who truck it back to the big city for final processing.I am assuming yellows are actually yellow leaves
There IS (or was) a Recipe Book that many Indo's have followed, to create their "strains" like Red Bali, Thai, Vietnam, etc.
Forget "strains", look at each BATCH as a separate product.. ( June 2018 Gold Bali ) from RVA, was potent and very slow. Nap Time!! Really strong stuff... 2 months later, a different batch of Gold Bali, same vendor .. was only average. A totally different "Gold Bali"
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: Gold strains,,??
Golds are just reds that are dried differently. That’s my understanding at least.
- gravystainonmyshirt
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 508
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
- Location: Seattle
Re: Gold strains,,??
Ya, i think gold/yellow are just sun dried . Who knows what color the original strain could be though
- WotAnAtti2d
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 337
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:50 am
Re: Gold strains,,??
Yellows/golds always give me energy. I have this old yellow Vietnam from KSUSA, that when I made it into tea, it would give me enough gumption to actually make me WANT to clean my house, lol. Now, that's some magical shit right there! 
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Gold strains,,??
Wow! Thanks ballz,I am still trying to wrap my head around all this info,,
, it makes sense, I mean when some vendors describe strains coming from old trees deep in the forest,well how the heck are they going to climb up to the treetops, ,and then the whole process, of separation, so it's all the drying process and then the recipe book, ,,wow! I had no idea,,so batch is what you look for, , some are hits and some misses,,and elephant strains really don't come from large leaves,,it's a blend too I guess,,I know some vendors go into described details of where a strain is harvested from, how it's dried, it's all good read,,but at the end of the day, it's what it is,,piles of leaves,sorted out and dried different ways ,then sent to big city where the recipe book is used to create like you said,bali,borneo, etc. Thanks ballz, hats off to you,,one question is if there's no batch number, then you go by the date on the package,,?
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Gold strains,,??
Ballz can weigh in here, I could certainly be wrong, but I've heard that larger leaves are actually a real thing which results in elephant, as are horned leaves which results in horn. Those two only, are different; all others are blends. And bents are actually fermented.Oletimer wrote: elephant strains really don't come from large leaves
Yes, same thing.if there's no batch number, then you go by the date on the package,,?