Page 1 of 1

Liza's botanical look

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:05 pm
by K4pain
Just another post commenting on liza's botanical. The super green and pmd#4 were so brightly green and just looked so fresh. Again, the taste is very fresh. I think this might be my favorite vendor now. Have a good one! :)

-k4pain

Re: Liza's botanical look

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:55 pm
by Payshince
Mine too actually lol. :mrgreen:
K4pain wrote:Just another post commenting on liza's botanical. The super green and pmd#4 were so brightly green and just looked so fresh. Again, the taste is very fresh. I think this might be my favorite vendor now. Have a good one! :)

-k4pain
I still have other top vendors, but Liza is Queen atm!

Re: Liza's botanical look

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:04 pm
by ShaggyShanahan
What does “fresh Kratom” taste like? And how does one know it signifies freshness?

Re: Liza's botanical look

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:55 am
by aqtgirly4u
Love me some Liza's!!!