Dizziness

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
dawnm1982
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:18 am

Dizziness

Post by dawnm1982 »

I have a general question about kratom and from what I’ve seen on here you guys know ur shit. I’ve been dealing with a herniated disc for the last 12 months on the L5-S1 so any time I bend over or stand for longer than a couple min I’m in excruciating pain. I’ve been taking kratom since July or August and have tried a variety of vendors. For the past 2 weeks mostly afternoons I’ve been getting dizzy where it feels like it could either be the wobbles or I need to take another dose type of thing. Yesterday things got worse and the dizziness started in the morning and pretty much stayed all day. Same thing today but after feeling dizzy I took activated charcoal and it stopped my dizziness so then I’m thinking I took too much but it’s the same vendor I had been taking for at least a month before it started and some of the same strains also. So later when I dosed I went with a lighter dose but that didn’t help my pain so took another one and the dizziness started in again and I only took 3 teaspoons. I want to add that I drink enough water so that’s not an issue. Does anybody have any advice for me please?
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Dizziness

Post by Payshince »

Are you taking White vein strains??

Take a diff strain..

It could most likely be the BATCH.

Whites have a tendency of doing this at times! Could be other vein colors as well tho.

This used to happen to me** sort of.
Still does actually. I don't get dizzy necessarily but I get these headaches-like-migraines and they ruin my day!! I also cant even bend over in front of me to touch my toes or more so grabbing something off the floor or what not (without) my forehead getting all RED. Someone said I might have Low BP! I need to figure out this problem for myself as well so you are NOT alone.
I use Stem and Vein to help me. and write literally everything down and I use a lot of diff strains/ batches. I basically have a sh!t load of diff samples.

Also, I've heard that Mitragyna Speciosa (Kratom) and 7-Hydroxy Mitragyna Speciosa can help High Blood Pressure so it's almost as if it is helping me so much that I could be having Low Blood Pressure? Just a speculation and I hope to not get too off topic. I just need to figure this Shh1t out.

Take a diff strain use a diff vendor
I know it doesn't help the pain so you seem kind of stuck.
I've been there trust me!

I hope this helps!
Good luck :)
- Payshince
dawnm1982
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:18 am

Re: Dizziness

Post by dawnm1982 »

Thanks for the reply. I too have high bp so I was wondering if that was the case too and I’m like it helps my pain a lot so I didn’t end up taking any last night and woke up in some bad pain and really bad nerve pain. The more I thought about ur message and you said certain strains I thought about what I took. I can’t take greens so I mix reds and whites always. This week when the dizziness was really bad I took straight reds without whites cuz they were faster reds. I’m hoping that’s the problem anyways so I mixed this morning again and all is good so far.
Nemo Sapien
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:08 am

Re: Dizziness

Post by Nemo Sapien »

Hello Dawnm1982!

I feel your pain... it's been almost 5 months since my back surgery. Same disk as yours L5/S1, mine was completely smashing/blocking the nerves going to my left leg. I went for 2 months thinking it was sciatica because thats what a doctor told me.. he was wrong. lol
Anyways, kratom got me through those 2 months.. I was limping and in pain but 3-4 teaspoons in the morning and 6-8 tsp in the evening got me through. At the time I was using reds and greens.
Like I said I know how you feel, the pain before my surgery was like no other. I hope you are able to find a strain or mix that works for you!
dawnm1982
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:18 am

Re: Dizziness

Post by dawnm1982 »

It’s been a frickin nightmare. I don’t know where I would be without be kratom. Any dr I went to treated me like an addict and wouldn’t give me anything for the pain not even the nerve pain. I was baffled I had the mri showing this & months of going to pt & my chiropractor. Their answer is surgery because everybody can just have surgery and miss work for 6 weeks no problem. Anyways kratom is the only thing that takes my nerve pain away. Reds and whites are what work for me. Greens make me relaxed for some reason. I ended up getting a 2nd mri to show that’s a full blown herniation and have a consult with a different neurosurgeon next week. It looks like surgery will be in the cards anyways.
User avatar
e_poison
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2154
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Dizziness

Post by e_poison »

Could be low blood sugar too. Happens to me sometimes late in the day when I dose on an empty stomach and haven’t eaten anything all day. Makes me feel dizzy and kind of anxious. After I begin eating, it normally goes away within 10-15 minutes.
✉️ Contact: doublemherbals [at] gmail.com
✅ Donate: $jasondoublem
Post Reply