Page 1 of 1

Botanical Bunny new stock

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:13 pm
by GroovyHeart
I see they added some wild yellow, red maeng da and a new batch of super green. I’m a new botanical bunny customer. How are they yellows? Also anyone had a red maeng da from them before? Let me know otherwise I ordered them I’ll let you know when I get them. Thanks!

Re: Botanical Bunny new stock

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:23 pm
by BallzDeep9
GroovyHeart wrote:Let me know otherwise I ordered them I’ll let you know when I get them. Thanks!
haha I see this ALL the time on FB, and Reddit back when we talked vendors .. "I just ordered ABC, does anyone know..." :D

Nobody knows. It's brand new. They're probably good! :ugeek: As the saying goes... TOFTT. Take One for The Team! Please give us your review! Be brave. Be the 1st one to try some! What the hell.. take a chance.. U only live twice.. Give em a shot..

Actually I see BB has 2 different Super Greens now, one (batch 1901) from GGK. That's gotta be good. And a Lot 13, which is VLNT - and I am very tempted to order some Wild Yellow. Pretty sure, it's the first time BB has stocked that.

Always more questions, than answers .. that's kratom! :lol:

Re: Botanical Bunny new stock

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:00 pm
by Payshince
Wow wtf I love Wild Yellow

Well okay Ive never had it but I love the name
Haha :P

Thats my problem if I enjoy the name
It Must Be Good!

I have tried Kats-Bs Pure Yellow and that stuff hit the spot.
I would def get some Wild Yellow

HerbalHippie did you grab a sample of it or are you considering?
Anyone...
Id like to know Id be surprised if it wasnt good actually.

Re: Botanical Bunny new stock

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:18 pm
by GroovyHeart
You are right guys! I knew no one tried it yet guess I was just looking for conversation about it and to hear how their past yellows were. I also like the name so I ordered some. I’ll let you guys know how the wild yellow and the red maeng da are when I get them. Prob also gonna do another order of the newer super green, so I’ll be back to comment... promise ;)

Re: Botanical Bunny new stock

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:52 pm
by gravystainonmyshirt
If you get the vlnt super green plz comment on it, it is the only VLNT strain they have at the moment so im wondering about the quality. Like if it is a left over strain that isnt selling that well due to quality or if its good and the only VLNT strain because all the others sold out quickly.

I wonder if VLNT packages are being held by customs and that is why they arent able to offer any of VLNT strains. I hope they are able to get more VLNT because its always good stuff. I havent had a problem with the VLNT stuff ever.

Re: Botanical Bunny new stock

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:33 pm
by CatfatherB
I got the supergreen#2 from RVA earlier this week, Its pretty damn good, I just ordered from PMD from BB and it should be here tommorrow, I've heard the #14 has been great in the past.

Re: Botanical Bunny new stock

Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:30 pm
by samjoe
Is anyone else having trouble ordering from them? Keep getting errors. Wondering if it's the site.

Re: Botanical Bunny new stock

Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:41 pm
by herbalhippie
Payshince wrote:
HerbalHippie did you grab a sample of it or are you considering?
Anyone...
Id like to know Id be surprised if it wasnt good actually.

Nah, I've got some Wild Yellow from Garuda last year. I'm kind of off yellows now, switched to slow greens. :lol:

Actually, I think my Garuda is Super Wild Yellow.

Re: Botanical Bunny new stock

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:39 pm
by jitterbug
I'm having trouble ordering because [removed]. I wrote them about it & they said lots of people are having the same problem and that they're [removed] but didn't know when

Re: Botanical Bunny new stock

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:02 pm
by herbalhippie
Jitterbug, I'm editing out portions of your post that refer to payment methods. It's for the vendor's protection.

mod post