First time ordering from botanical bunny
-
FightForKratom
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:27 pm
First time ordering from botanical bunny
What's up everyone I'm looking for recommendations on BB's greens on his most recent batch. Anyone have any luck i looked around but it seems to be older batches I only found into i emailed him and no response yet just wanted to ask the community here on your thoughts and experiences
-
djulain
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:15 am
Re: First time ordering from botanical bunny
I was a very big fan of the lot 14 PMD. one of the best PMDs i've ever had. following this thread because i'm also about to drop a couple dollas
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: First time ordering from botanical bunny
The (batch 1901) was only listed, a few days ago... can't really expect much feedback or "reviews" for a couple of weeksrecommendations on BB's greens on his most recent batch.
Botanical Bunny is great because they're transparent on suppliers. Notice everything is Lot #. Every strain has an sku # to identify the source. For example Lot #14 = GGK. Golden Green Kratom is a well respected Indo supplier... the new Super Green, and Red MD, should be excellent - Knowing the source, I would be confident that it's decent quality!!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
FightForKratom
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:27 pm
Re: First time ordering from botanical bunny
Your absolutely right and since i asked i TOFTT as you would say
purchased some PMD lot 14 and Verde (1901) so I will be posting a review once they come in on my experience for others
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: First time ordering from botanical bunny
I just got PMD lot 14 in the mail yesterday, I wanted to get all of em" but settled on the PMD after having good luck with RVA's, I wanted to see how it compares.
-
FightForKratom
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:27 pm
Re: First time ordering from botanical bunny
Mine will be in tomorrow afternoon I believe. I will be posting my experience either back on this same thread or a new post I would like to seeCatfatherB wrote:I just got PMD lot 14 in the mail yesterday, I wanted to get all of em" but settled on the PMD after having good luck with RVA's, I wanted to see how it compares.
how yours compares myself since it's the same batch/lot. Have you tried them yet?
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: First time ordering from botanical bunny
Mine will be in tomorrow afternoon I believe. I will be posting my experience either back on this same thread or a new post I would like to see
how yours compares myself since it's the same batch/lot. Have you tried them yet?[/quote]
Yesterday morning I tried out a new batch of Enhanciosa's M.D. Jong Kong ( a strain I haven't tried before) and got absolutely nothing from it which sucks!! So I waited till the mail ran and it was the PMD!!!!.......NOTHIN' AGAIN?!?!?!
Well sometimes this happens to me cuz I'm a high doser @ 6-10 grams a dose and especially since I have been over doing it here lately, only one way to tell.
I get out my Evergreen M.D. it's a FIRE strain from an insanely overpriced vendor, but if it's one of those "tolerance" days, even it won't work!
AND?.....NOTHIN' again. Thank God, cuz that means that the MDJK and PMD may still be awesome, I just have to cut my doses for a few days and my kratom will work (hopefully) again.
I'll have 3 new strains to try out. MDJK, PMD and I should be getting green Kali Bali from Herbaldom either tommorrow or Teusday.
Let me know how it is though, I'll report back by Thursday (hopefully)?
how yours compares myself since it's the same batch/lot. Have you tried them yet?[/quote]
Yesterday morning I tried out a new batch of Enhanciosa's M.D. Jong Kong ( a strain I haven't tried before) and got absolutely nothing from it which sucks!! So I waited till the mail ran and it was the PMD!!!!.......NOTHIN' AGAIN?!?!?!
Well sometimes this happens to me cuz I'm a high doser @ 6-10 grams a dose and especially since I have been over doing it here lately, only one way to tell.
I get out my Evergreen M.D. it's a FIRE strain from an insanely overpriced vendor, but if it's one of those "tolerance" days, even it won't work!
AND?.....NOTHIN' again. Thank God, cuz that means that the MDJK and PMD may still be awesome, I just have to cut my doses for a few days and my kratom will work (hopefully) again.
I'll have 3 new strains to try out. MDJK, PMD and I should be getting green Kali Bali from Herbaldom either tommorrow or Teusday.
Let me know how it is though, I'll report back by Thursday (hopefully)?
- gravystainonmyshirt
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 508
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
- Location: Seattle
Re: First time ordering from botanical bunny
Since i was so happy with the two kilos of the kratomcrumbs order i placed another 2 kilo order, this time for the new July GGK batches, premium MD and Verde. I will update with my review when they arrive. Loving these summer batches right now!!