Page 1 of 1

Question about two companies

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:26 pm
by boldieu77
If i can ask this here- does anyone have input on two companies; MitraGaia and Urban Ice Organics? They both emphasize testing. Any reports on their products?

Re: Question about two companies

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:12 pm
by Oletimer
I have never heard of them,but the name gaia in anything would scare me away

Re: Question about two companies

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:18 pm
by e_poison
Isn’t Urban Ice the vendor from the Leaf of Faith documentary?

Re: Question about two companies

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:47 pm
by herbalhippie
e_poison wrote:Isn’t Urban Ice the vendor from the Leaf of Faith documentary?

Yep.

Re: Question about two companies

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:28 am
by BallzDeep9
Urban Ice is head-shop crap. Are you interested in head-shop crap? Teeny little JAR of "Premium Bali" 60 grams for $40 ??? :shock:

Yeah that's right. You get a big 60g for 40 bucks.... Online vendors, you get hmm around 400g for $40 8-)

What's a better DEAL for $40 -- the fancy little 60g jar -- Or the 400g bags

Re: Question about two companies

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:13 am
by WotAnAtti2d
I have some green MD crushed leaf from them and I can assure you that it isn't crap. I gave a sample to someone and they wanted to buy some off of me, but I had to say 'no', because I don't have a lot of it left.

I agree those prices are outrageous, but the stuff that I have is definitely above par.

Re: Question about two companies

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:44 am
by plumplump
mitragaia is gaia, they recently rebranded apparently.

Re: Question about two companies

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:29 pm
by boldieu77
Thanks for all you input. It seems that every vendor gets varied reactions. Not sure which to go with. I have only bought from the local smoke shop and it has been Ok, but a bit more pricey and i am in search of the highest quality in terms of effect as well as purity.
All comments are welcome.

Re: Question about two companies

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:44 pm
by Kaidensmom
When it comes to finding a good vendor, the safest thing to do is to go with the most consistent reviews. If 95% say it's good, and 5% say it didn't work for them, I'd consider it a safe bet.

If you need a little more security than that, then go a little deeper in your research. What are the people within that 5% saying? Are they looking for the same types of benefits from kratom that you are? Is their tolerance maybe a little high?

Weighing the pros and cons of the vendor is also helpful in narrowing it down. Some people want sample sizes; some people want fast delivery; some people want a large selection to choose from; some people want the lowest prices. It really comes down to whatever your highest priority is.

Consistency is what is most important to me, so I have been rotating between kog, liza's, and smiley's recently. Okie, botanical bunny, and treasure house are all consistently reliable as well. At least for me.