(this is based on a true story)
*as a slam poem*
Fed ex. Fed ex. Fed, next?
Not a fan. Waiting, waiting, waiting...nothing.
I guess I'll check the tracking again.
Oh cool, he's in my city now.
"Delivered"? What's all that about?
Partly relieved. I've been waiting all morning for this.
*Looks at time delivered ...10:20am*.
*Looks at current time .....12:54pm*.
Relief turns to indignance. Now I'm more thsn pissed.
My green dust is surely worth more than this.
There's no excuse not to knock. Everyone has fists.
I live in a huge apartment building with hundreds of people.
No knock? What carelessness, what unwontonness? What malice?
What could have happened?
Anyone could have seen. Free is free.
Just knock. You don't have to even wait til I answer and accept, though that's what UPS and USPS has done. Just saying.
A knock is all I ask. A knock. A knock.
An idea forms, my wheels begjn to turn.
Should i follow him
Revenge perhaps? Nay, I really need to burn.
(With apologies to those without fists, that was a low blow, I'm truly sorry. Get well soon)
Fuckin' fed ex, man...
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm