BB’s New Offerings
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
BB’s New Offerings
Hey, Botanical Bunny is well stocked and I am wondering if any of you can speak to the newest strains available. I’ve got my eye on Wild Yellow, the newest Rojo, Plantation 12, PMD, Etc. Can anyone tell me if they’ve sampled these or other current strains being offered?
The Red Queen
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: BB’s New Offerings
Looks like he just got re-stock on Lot #12 - Premium & Plantation.
Batch 1901, GGK, Wild's have been around for a few weeks.. Should have a few reviews by now?
Batch 1901, GGK, Wild's have been around for a few weeks.. Should have a few reviews by now?
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: BB’s New Offerings
That's what I thought! Reviews, anyone?BallzDeep9 wrote:Looks like he just got re-stock on Lot #12 - Premium & Plantation.![]()
Batch 1901, GGK, Wild's have been around for a few weeks.. Should have a few reviews by now?
The Red Queen
- cheddarbear
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:34 am
Re: BB’s New Offerings
Yup, bump.WhiteAngelica wrote:That's what I thought! Reviews, anyone?BallzDeep9 wrote:Looks like he just got re-stock on Lot #12 - Premium & Plantation.![]()
Batch 1901, GGK, Wild's have been around for a few weeks.. Should have a few reviews by now?
I’m pretty sure I’m gonna grab the lot 12 plantation and pmd. But I’m curious about wild green, verde, rojo loco...
It’s been a few months since I’ve ordered any kratom, have you guys not been using BB lately? I remember they were out for awhile, maybe that’s why. Anyways, if anyone has any experience with there current stuff please share.
-
Kaidensmom
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm
Re: BB’s New Offerings
I got the lot 14 super green, and have been using it to speed up my pain relieving strains. It's fast with a decent mood boost, and lasts a little longer than the super green that I previously ordered from them.
I also got the wild yellow, and have been enjoying that. It's been a good middle ground strain for me. It's great for leveling out a speedy green while enhancing the mood boost, and It's also good for adding a little kick to a slow red. When I took it by itself, I noticed some pain relief and a mood boost, but it does seem to be one of those strains that really shines in blends.
The pmd 14, for me, is pure energy. I have to blend in a bent or some other slow strain, otherwise I get really agitated and uptight. It's pretty intense.
I also got the wild yellow, and have been enjoying that. It's been a good middle ground strain for me. It's great for leveling out a speedy green while enhancing the mood boost, and It's also good for adding a little kick to a slow red. When I took it by itself, I noticed some pain relief and a mood boost, but it does seem to be one of those strains that really shines in blends.
The pmd 14, for me, is pure energy. I have to blend in a bent or some other slow strain, otherwise I get really agitated and uptight. It's pretty intense.
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: BB’s New Offerings
Thanks! That helps a lot. I really want to know what other people think about the Wild Yellow, and if this batch of Rojo is different than the last. For x-mas my GF bought me a few kilos of Rojo since I love it madly for alleviating my chronic pain. I think the Wild Yellow blended in will be a nice touch.
I generally don’t like greens very much, but I tried Verde and Plantation late last year and both were great but I loved the Plantation mostly. Hopefully someone can describe or review these strains? It’s weird, I second the question—are ppl not buying BB right now? That seems crazy. I own more than I’m worth in BB and there’s a thousand positive reasons as to how & why.
I generally don’t like greens very much, but I tried Verde and Plantation late last year and both were great but I loved the Plantation mostly. Hopefully someone can describe or review these strains? It’s weird, I second the question—are ppl not buying BB right now? That seems crazy. I own more than I’m worth in BB and there’s a thousand positive reasons as to how & why.
The Red Queen
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: BB’s New Offerings
I've bought Plantation twice, months apart, because so many people said good things about it. It does nothing for me. 
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: BB’s New Offerings
I’m with you HH. I already had a quarter of it from spring that was getting great reviews and then I got the one in late September or early October that everyone was raving about. They just don’t do it for me.herbalhippie wrote:I've bought Plantation twice, months apart, because so many people said good things about it. It does nothing for me.
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: BB’s New Offerings
Ive only ordered from BB once. I got the PMD 12 a few months ago and was pleased.
Last edited by gumbyke1 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
- gravystainonmyshirt
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 508
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
- Location: Seattle
Re: BB’s New Offerings
I got a kilo of wild green kilo red banjar and kilo wild white. I must say that the wild green was amazing. Very fast and loooong lasting, legs for days. I always get the red banjar when they have it, its a fermented red without the weird RVA royal taste to it, with great effects. Not the slowest this time but a strong red nonetheless. The wild white is pretty good as well, im just not much of a white fan so i mix it with others but its good too. Good energy with long ass legs as well.
Quality always is steady with BB, its hard to find something that isnt good there. I can never complain about BB quality, its always there. I am so glad their vendors are shipping correctly now, avoiding the custom seizing crap. BB you never let me down, love you guys and the little bags of candy you throw in too. I love the ginger chews lol
Quality always is steady with BB, its hard to find something that isnt good there. I can never complain about BB quality, its always there. I am so glad their vendors are shipping correctly now, avoiding the custom seizing crap. BB you never let me down, love you guys and the little bags of candy you throw in too. I love the ginger chews lol
- cheddarbear
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:34 am
Re: BB’s New Offerings
Got my order from them today. Tried the plantation first because I loved it last time I had it from them (not sure when that was but it was atleast like 5 months ago) Anyways, the plantation is great. Awesome mood and energy lift. I’m not a good reviewer, and really don’t know how people break them down 1-10 in different categories — but I can say the plantation is LEGIT.cheddarbear wrote:Yup, bump.WhiteAngelica wrote:That's what I thought! Reviews, anyone?BallzDeep9 wrote:Looks like he just got re-stock on Lot #12 - Premium & Plantation.![]()
Batch 1901, GGK, Wild's have been around for a few weeks.. Should have a few reviews by now?
I’m pretty sure I’m gonna grab the lot 12 plantation and pmd. But I’m curious about wild green, verde, rojo loco...
It’s been a few months since I’ve ordered any kratom, have you guys not been using BB lately? I remember they were out for awhile, maybe that’s why. Anyways, if anyone has any experience with there current stuff please share.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: BB’s New Offerings
I really wish Plantation worked for me!! 
-
instantKARMA
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 680
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: BB’s New Offerings
Plantation didn't do a lot for me until I added some BB's Wild White. For me,herbalhippie wrote:I really wish Plantation worked for me!!
they are way better together than taken individually. After that discovery, I stocked
up on Plantation, and of course, Wild White. I've found Wild White to provide major
enhancement for a number of Greens in my stash. I have some Green Maeng Da
from RVA that hardly does anything until I add a gram or so of Wild White to it,
then it's amazing.
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: BB’s New Offerings
That’s the way the 1812 batch of Wild Green was for me except I didn’t find it to be very fast - just a great medium speed, pain relieving, and mood-lifting green that lasted forever. I could still feel it 6 hours after burning. Glad to see it hasn’t dropped off. I’ve got a quarter of the Red Banjar (1809 I think) that I haven’t even opened yet because I’ve got a couple different batches of RB already opened. I probably need to give it a try.gravystainonmyshirt wrote:I got a kilo of wild green kilo red banjar and kilo wild white. I must say that the wild green was amazing. Very fast and loooong lasting, legs for days.