Have you heard of tea concentrate?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply

Have you ever heard of my tea concentrate? Have you ever tried it?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:53 pm

I have never heard of your tea concentrate.
6
43%
I have heard of your tea concentrate, but I have not tried it.
7
50%
I tried your tea concentrate, but did not like it.
0
No votes
I tried your tea concentrate, and liked it.
1
7%
Other (add comment)
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 14
User avatar
WotAnAtti2d
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 337
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:50 am

Have you heard of tea concentrate?

Post by WotAnAtti2d »

I make a tea concentrate from crushed leaf. It is NOT extract. It comes in food-grade, heat-sealed pouches and they are packed in a corrugated cardboard box. You open the pouch, pour the contents it into a mug, add five ounces of hot water, and you instantly have a hot cup of kratom tea! I'm trying to gather some feedback to see if I should continue doing this and/or maybe offer a "bulk purchase" of it. Thank you for any feedback!

Here is a shot of how I do it now:

Image
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: Have you heard of tea concentrate?

Post by FireK »

I did just try your green bali crushed leaf and liked it a lot!...much better than powder for tea purposes.. Thanks for great product
User avatar
WotAnAtti2d
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 337
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:50 am

Re: Have you heard of tea concentrate?

Post by WotAnAtti2d »

FireK wrote:I did just try your green bali crushed leaf and liked it a lot!...much better than powder for tea purposes.. Thanks for great product
Thank you for the great feedback. I appreciate it!
FightForKratom
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:27 pm

Re: Have you heard of tea concentrate?

Post by FightForKratom »

Do you have options on different colored veins that you make your tea concentrate with? Good idea for convenience sake when I'm at work as long as I'm not screwing my tolerance up. How many grams is used for each concentrate you make I might be interested in purchasing?
User avatar
WotAnAtti2d
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 337
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:50 am

Re: Have you heard of tea concentrate?

Post by WotAnAtti2d »

I'm currently thinking about making any strain of my crushed leaf that I sell, available for the tea concentrate. If I decide to do it, I'll put it up in the vendor section. The strains that I have now are: red Bali, red horn, elephant red Hulu, elephant green Jong Kong, and green Bali. I can't reveal my process, but each packet is geared towards a dose comparable to 3 grams of toss 'n wash. Some people that use 4 grams have told me that they'd had success with it, also.

P.S. Thank you to everyone that participated in the poll!
FightForKratom
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:27 pm

Re: Have you heard of tea concentrate?

Post by FightForKratom »

WotAnAtti2d wrote:I'm currently thinking about making any strain of my crushed leaf that I sell, available for the tea concentrate. If I decide to do it, I'll put it up in the vendor section. The strains that I have now are: red Bali, red horn, elephant red Hulu, elephant green Jong Kong, and green Bali. I can't reveal my process, but each packet is geared towards a dose comparable to 3 grams of toss 'n wash. Some people that use 4 grams have told me that they'd had success with it, also.

P.S. Thank you to everyone that participated in the poll!
No worries on the process just wanted to ask about how much you make for the dose and you answered it. I'm definitely willing to give it a try I take 4 grams for my dose so it's in that range post it up in the vendor section when you have a selection im a green guy so let us all know
heme2016
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:51 am
Location: Brighton, CO

Re: Have you heard of tea concentrate?

Post by heme2016 »

If you do decide to offer the concentrate, I will definitely give it a try. I've been quite pleased with your latest offerings of crushed leaf (should post reviews, will try to make time for that).
javagurl62
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
Location: South Texas

Re: Have you heard of tea concentrate?

Post by javagurl62 »

I'd definitely give it a try. No success with Toss & Wash. You are on my list of 'try soon' vendors. 8-)
* javagurl62
Post Reply