Page 1 of 1

Have you heard of tea concentrate?

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:53 pm
by WotAnAtti2d
I make a tea concentrate from crushed leaf. It is NOT extract. It comes in food-grade, heat-sealed pouches and they are packed in a corrugated cardboard box. You open the pouch, pour the contents it into a mug, add five ounces of hot water, and you instantly have a hot cup of kratom tea! I'm trying to gather some feedback to see if I should continue doing this and/or maybe offer a "bulk purchase" of it. Thank you for any feedback!

Here is a shot of how I do it now:

Image

Re: Have you heard of tea concentrate?

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:45 pm
by FireK
I did just try your green bali crushed leaf and liked it a lot!...much better than powder for tea purposes.. Thanks for great product

Re: Have you heard of tea concentrate?

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:54 am
by WotAnAtti2d
FireK wrote:I did just try your green bali crushed leaf and liked it a lot!...much better than powder for tea purposes.. Thanks for great product
Thank you for the great feedback. I appreciate it!

Re: Have you heard of tea concentrate?

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:40 pm
by FightForKratom
Do you have options on different colored veins that you make your tea concentrate with? Good idea for convenience sake when I'm at work as long as I'm not screwing my tolerance up. How many grams is used for each concentrate you make I might be interested in purchasing?

Re: Have you heard of tea concentrate?

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:01 am
by WotAnAtti2d
I'm currently thinking about making any strain of my crushed leaf that I sell, available for the tea concentrate. If I decide to do it, I'll put it up in the vendor section. The strains that I have now are: red Bali, red horn, elephant red Hulu, elephant green Jong Kong, and green Bali. I can't reveal my process, but each packet is geared towards a dose comparable to 3 grams of toss 'n wash. Some people that use 4 grams have told me that they'd had success with it, also.

P.S. Thank you to everyone that participated in the poll!

Re: Have you heard of tea concentrate?

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:08 pm
by FightForKratom
WotAnAtti2d wrote:I'm currently thinking about making any strain of my crushed leaf that I sell, available for the tea concentrate. If I decide to do it, I'll put it up in the vendor section. The strains that I have now are: red Bali, red horn, elephant red Hulu, elephant green Jong Kong, and green Bali. I can't reveal my process, but each packet is geared towards a dose comparable to 3 grams of toss 'n wash. Some people that use 4 grams have told me that they'd had success with it, also.

P.S. Thank you to everyone that participated in the poll!
No worries on the process just wanted to ask about how much you make for the dose and you answered it. I'm definitely willing to give it a try I take 4 grams for my dose so it's in that range post it up in the vendor section when you have a selection im a green guy so let us all know

Re: Have you heard of tea concentrate?

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:08 am
by heme2016
If you do decide to offer the concentrate, I will definitely give it a try. I've been quite pleased with your latest offerings of crushed leaf (should post reviews, will try to make time for that).

Re: Have you heard of tea concentrate?

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:30 am
by javagurl62
I'd definitely give it a try. No success with Toss & Wash. You are on my list of 'try soon' vendors. 8-)