Page 1 of 1

About Liza’s enhanced blends: help please?

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:15 pm
by WhiteAngelica
Hi, has anyone ordered a particular strain from Liza as ‘enhanced’? I’m want to throw my hat in the ‘enhanced’ ring, but I have no idea what strain to add it with. Note, I order Kratom that alleviates pain, calms me or stimulates me, and is for the majority Red strains, but also good and Yellow to sprinkle in for added mood elevation.

Greens and whites historically have caused me anxiety and less analgesic benefits than I’m used to having. As a chronic pain patient with chronic illness, I need to call in the ‘big guns’ for the awful pain days.

Has anyone tried an enhanced strain or two from Liza? What was your experience? Can you recommend anything that while ‘enhanced’ proved very effective for you?

I ask first because ‘enhanced’ gets things pricier and I want to make the right move. My tolerance is high, but anyone’s would be in my circumstance. Any suggestions/experiences will help me out a lot!

Re: About Liza’s enhanced blends: help please?

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:15 pm
by BallzDeep9
Has anyone ordered a particular strain from Liza as ‘enhanced’? I’m want to throw my hat in the ‘enhanced’ ring,
Hi WhiteAngelica yes, matter of fact, I just got some Enhanced Nugroz from Liza's and doing some today. 2nd time. WoW!! :P

Thats my opinion. Cut right thru my tolerance and gave me Best Burn of the Week. She's got some excellent extract there.. She does carry several different, a Red 20x & green 20x powders, also Resin 2 diff. Last I heard, stock was low & she's expecting re-stock etc the usual situation w/ vendors running low & ordering more blah blah :lol:

OK I hear what you're saying, I would encourage you to look INTO some Enhanced providers. Liza's def not the only 1.. Check the Vendor List & use the P/X codes for Premiums & Extracts.. tbh I have not tried TOO many, like U say it gets expensive - But I have ordered Caleb's and his Enhanced is a specialty. Cost is reasonable at Caleb's.. also check out ANA, and Stan David.

Adding quality extract to a good powder, lets say a Green strain.. does make it FEEL more "Red" if that makes sense. WILL def add an extra kick w/ more pain relief.. I'm pretty sure that Liza uses it herself, that way, Email the expert - Ask her!! 8-)

Of Course.. you can always MAKE your own Enhanced Blend, just by buying a quality powder extract & adding to your regular dose. I'm shopping some Extract numbers to compare vendors & post it here.

Re: About Liza’s enhanced blends: help please?

Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:47 pm
by lemondrop
I've never tried any enhanced kratom or any extracts at all.
I'm thinking about ordering a small amount from Liza's.
My question is how should I dose with it? Right now I take about 3-5 grams 2-3 times a day (so 6 to 15 grams total per day) of a variety of regular kratom.
What would be a good amount of enhanced product to take to start out?

Re: About Liza’s enhanced blends: help please?

Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:14 pm
by BallzDeep9
My question is how should I dose with it?
Great question. Extract is usually taken WITH your regular powder, as a booster.. Makes your dose stronger! 8-)

Regular Extract, the 10x, 20x, 50x, Full Spectrum powder Extract - is NOT usually taken as a "substitute" for plain leaf. Why? Because it's probably missing some alkaloids. As I recommend above, it's great to boost your dose & it does work for extra pain relief, extra sedation.

There are MANY different kinds of kratom extract. Some can be made in the kitchen. Others, like CO2 supercritical, or Pure Alkaloids, really need a chemistry lab and the right equipment and knowledge, Caleb's is the vendor dedicated to extracts and he sells all kinds. Best to start with his FSE! :geek:

Re: About Liza’s enhanced blends: help please?

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:19 am
by lemondrop
Thank you for the clarification and instructions. I'm looking forward to trying Caleb's. :)

Re: About Liza’s enhanced blends: help please?

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:34 pm
by Oletimer
So, I just need to know,how much enhanced k do you mix with plain k? Like if you dose 4gr. ,do you blend 2gr of say red nugroz with 2gr. Of enhanced red nugroz? Can you mix enhanced leaf with green, or different reds? I'm a bit confused, sorry, :roll:

Re: About Liza’s enhanced blends: help please?

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:07 pm
by BallzDeep9
I just need to know, how much enhanced k do you mix with plain k?
oops sorry if I confused the subject .. Extract, you should mix with plain leaf. Enhanced, is "already mixed". 8-)

Of course you can always blend more .. but Enhanced K, you're paying for the Extract already blended in. Usually like a 4-1 ratio.
I'm looking forward to trying Caleb's.
Caleb's the man. He sells THREE different types of Extract - A Full Spectrum Extract (FSE) would be comparable to what Liza's, and many other vendors sells. 10x 20x 50x etc. Also referred to as A/B extraction method (Acid Base) using Ethanol. Note that Indo's do make, and export, some extract products ( legality is a whole nuther subject ) I thought Liza said hers was imported.

Not to get WAY off topic .. its a BIG subject .. but Caleb's also sells CO2 Supercritical which I hear is fantastic, and hard to find. And finally.. Caleb also has Pure Alkaloids available. Very expensive & the most powerful kratom product on the market. Note! READ Instructions before using! :shock: Guess I'll start a new Extract thread.