Page 1 of 4
Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:41 pm
by Erpudjt
I've seen Sosa Speciosa mentioned a few times here and there but I can't find recent reviews. Does anyone here have experience with this vendor? They have good prices and a decent selection so I'm considering trying them out. My usual go to vendors are either low on stock or what they have right now is no good so I'm trying to branch out

Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:27 pm
by BallzDeep9
I haven't even tried
Sosa Speciosa, yet, but hear good things - From those whose opinions I trust - Not anonymous reviews or shills. Sosa is ON my List to try - word is, their Reds are decent! Only reason I haven't ordered, is having tons of kratom piled up here, from Fall harvest, that I haven't even cracked open yet. And.. it's now Winter time, rainy season, & don't need to buy any more until Summer.
They've got a Sample Pack for $35 right? Plainly listed on their website. Which is... very interesting. Don't you think? It's an interesting website. Compared to other vendors - Sosa's
website is ALL about quality. String dried, gourmet Indo kratom. Hmm.. sounds good?
Good vendors don't keep their stock too long... For some reason, people get locked in to the same ol' handful of 4-5 vendors. Why? I don't understand not wanting to branch out & try something new... MOST kratom is good. Most vendors are OK, at least ( unless you hear a bunch of complaints.) People are very slow to write a Review. Everybody wants to READ reviews, but too busy to write 'em...

Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:33 am
by Erpudjt
People are very slow to write a Review. Everybody wants to READ reviews, but too busy to write 'em...
I am guilty of this for sure! But I am trying to get back into posting reviews, even though I'm not very good with describing them other than good, bad, fast, slow, ext... Lol
I'm trying to decide between ordering white Sunda from Kat's or trying out Sosa.
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:50 am
by Brad frerichs
I have nothing but good things to say about Sosa’s. Good customer service, fast shipping and I’ve always been satisfied with my orders.
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:55 am
by Aliane
I got a split kilo from them a couple months ago. White jungle was a stand out. It was so strong that it put me to sleep the first go. I finally revisited it yesterday after a nap and it was quite nice. The other 3 were just average to where I had to double up for normal effect, but it did the job. Actually, now that I think about it the green arch was good albeit had to take more than usual. The green md was a disappointment though. I would also like to add great customer service and ship time as you have to email your order.
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:22 pm
by Erpudjt
So white jungle isn't a good morning strain?
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:11 pm
by Erpudjt
I ordered the 9oz sampler. I got 5 strains instead of 9, so I'll get 50g each of
White vein Borneo
White Banjar
White jungle
Green aceh
Green Borneo
I'll post reviews once I've tried a few
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:52 pm
by FireK
Didn't know he had white jungle, banjar, green aceh
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:58 am
by Amkz
Hm, not see that strains on sosa site. How get actual strain list? Sosa's have mewe group or...?
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:54 am
by Kaidensmom
Click on the menu icon in the upper right corner, and then under "strains" you can choose red, white, or green and see all of the available options
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:58 am
by Amkz
Ok, but actual list in site
https://sosaspeciosa.com/strains
Other just sample pics of all strain, in/out stock. Or i incorrect?
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:04 pm
by Erpudjt
If you click on red, white, or green under strains it has them listed. I think the list you saw was just a list of new stock.
I ordered and paid the invoice so I assume what I ordered was in stock
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:27 am
by beathappening
I plan on ordering but their website could be more clear/ updated. They have a good list of strains but half are sold our with no telling of when a possible restock is, and some old random dates are still up "Restock 1-22-18" Maybe that's just me asking too much. I think I understand the method now, (and I know we can't discuss that here) but I feel like it could have been more clear on their front page, K OG's front page description is a good example. I'm on a phone if thats any defense.
Maybe I'm just asking too much and I just need to get used to the way things are now but take it for what it is, and i needsta get with the times. If anything here is too risque or too close to breaking the forum rules just delete it don't bother editing it. I don't want to give you mods too much work haha. Sorry

Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:55 pm
by Flowart 59
[Sosa has been pretty good for me. Yellow Maengda is about the only thing. That hits for me lately other than BeatLeaf and a couple of Smiley's mud is my current Fab.
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:44 pm
by Puggs20
I ordered from them a while back (jan). I also found their website confusing so I just emailed the contact they have listed there. From that point it was very easy. He explained to me exactly what I needed to do and sent me a list of all the strains. I believe when you order you simply email your order and then he sends you an invoice and you pay. I got a sample pack I don't remember I think it was something like seven to nine strings. The majority of the strains worked very well. I was pleased.
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:06 am
by CatfatherB
I saw on Sosa's site they had Agus strains? Is Agus a location or someone's name?

Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:58 pm
by FireK
agus is a name of the indo supplier
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:57 pm
by clueless vein
I hear they are like a red and green Thai or something like that. Going to order some to make sure
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:32 am
by dezdigital
I tried SOSA for the first time about 2 weeks ago. His Red Sumatra is one of the best strains I've had in a long time. It's an excellent daytime red (kinda fast yet relaxing at the same time.) I took my usual dose of about 6 grams the first time I tried it but it was so strong I found that I really only needed about 3-4 grams to get where I was trying to go.
I also grabbed some Red Horn from him, it was also pretty good (much slower) but not nearly as great as the Red Sumatra. I am anxiously awaiting his re-stock because there's pretty slim pickins on the site at the moment.
Give SOSA a try. You won't be disappointed!
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:03 am
by tfribourg69
Hes got great stuff. Highly recommend
Been my go to for months now, always ships it out the next day and answers all emails
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:32 am
by pollyana
Sosa is amazing, specifically the Super Green. Can't wait to try some reds when they restock.
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:53 pm
by Amkz
New stock in...
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:17 am
by Brandondee1111
I just got a kilo split 4 ways.
White borneo
Green malay
Red maeng da
Red sumatra
Plus a sample of red bone. This stock is top shelf .I will probably get another kilo soon unless someone can say this is how it always is.
Everything from the quality . price. Customer service. Texture. Taste. 2 days to get to me. packaging it comes in. Dude the green malay is perfect. I even forgot to take my adderall the first time I dosed it because i felt so clear. I can't believe I used to wait 2 weeks and pay a good deal more. Honestly I was content with my kratom not hitting me like before my last order .I went through a kilo so fast and I was just feeling not sick coming off of suboxone . but now I am actually feeling kratom again and it's nice. I just hope Sosa is getting the business it deserves.
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:09 pm
by Payshince
Just placed my first Sosa order rigtt now!
I’m pretty excited

Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:27 pm
by acejestyr15
Just snagged my 9oz. Sample pack from the mailbox which was my first SOSA order! Haven't tried it yet as I dosed not long ago plus I prefer to freeze my doses these days anyhow. But I will say I opened each bag and everything weighs over an ounce and they all smell very very fresh. But, the one this I did notice is they are all pretty much the same color powder give or take whether Green, yellow, red, or gold cuz I didn't get any white as usual hahaha. I figure May this is due to the fact that it is string dried??? Not saying it in a bad way St all just making preliminary observations.... Any input from current customers??
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:27 pm
by Oletimer
I did you order any of the agus red? Curious if that is different color since it's rack dried, I wonder if his other strains that aren't string dried differ in color,,,right now everything listed is string dried except for agus ,,I thought the drying process achieved the color difference, anyone familiar with this vendor that can weigh in here? I'm just curious if his regular strains, non string dried,,differ in color?
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:41 pm
by acejestyr15
Oletimer wrote:I did you order any of the agus red? Curious if that is different color since it's rack dried, I wonder if his other strains that aren't string dried differ in color,,,right now everything listed is string dried except for agus ,,I thought the drying process achieved the color difference, anyone familiar with this vendor that can weigh in here? I'm just curious if his regular strains, non string dried,,differ in color?
Yeah I didn't order any of the Agus Bone strains, they didn't really seem like what I was looking for. But yeah that's pretty much what I have figured with drying processes. I just hope that it doesn't mean that they will all have super similar effects.... But I will see later on and throughout next few days I guess, right?!
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:34 pm
by Vigilante302
SOSA has been a vendor that provides me with a burn that's consistently better than most. KOG as well. Have tried BB, RVA and smiley time recently, and none of them have been as good to me as SOSA and KOG. Not saying others aren't good, most likely just body chemistry. Very strange, unpredictable but also wonderful plant it is!
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:28 pm
by Payshince
Happy to hear that ^ Vigilante!
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:19 am
by Tyler
SOSA's red bali and red sunda is really good.
Customer service is very good also. I had a package damaged in shipping, sent him a picture of what happened and he replaced it.
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:10 pm
by jabro70
pollyana wrote:Sosa is amazing, specifically the Super Green. Can't wait to try some reds when they restock.
Burned the Super Green this morning and i agree. It’s an amazing high energy green. Best energetic green I’ve had in quite some time.
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:38 pm
by Oletimer
Jabro,,super green energetic? ?would you say it's got good mood lift too? I am thinking about trying some greens,,,energetic ones are great, but I enjoy a good mood boost too,,thinking about super and green md,,not sure,I like smileytime greens, ,need a change, lizas greens don't give me a lot affects,except for the nugroz, ,I built a tolerance to it,so, anyhow, you have any suggestions or insight on sosa greens,,,mood lift is my concern, ,at this point in time,
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:01 am
by jabro70
Oletimer - Yes, the Super Green was a smooth and happy energetic green for me. Mood is one of the reasons I usually stay away from the high energy greens- they usually seem to make me a bit irritable, but the Super Green did not. I’m trying the Green MD this morning so I’ll post my experience with that one soon. (But I’m not much on MDs - I’ve only had a few that I really enjoyed). I also enjoyed the Agus Green Bone - but I thought it was considerably slower than the Super Green.
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:44 pm
by Oletimer
The green bone seems slow to me too,,
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:57 pm
by BallzDeep9
Indoor string drying / leaf hanging:

Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:05 am
by KurtisCards
How long do they take to ship? I ordered 3 days ago and still haven't got a tracking number

Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:33 am
by Erpudjt
Shipping is pretty fast, you should check your spam maybe and contact them if you don't find it.
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:10 pm
by Payshince
Great Picture Ballz
Love it!
Very helpful
S.
O.
S.
A.
What does their name stand for btw??
I’m trying to create a chat directly to Sosa Speciosa (MeWe) and twice already the chat basically just dissapeared or didnt even create. Does any1 know what’s up with that??
Yes, SOSA my first order so far Ive tried the
-
Green Borneo - nothing yet (1 attempt)/ morning blend.
-
White Sumatra - (1 attempt) pretty good. Still need more tries/ burns tho!
My third strain so far that ive tried from them, Sosa
would be the,
-
Yellow MD.
This one twice already have been very good.
“A Traditional Beautiful Maeng Da Burn”!
Seems Fast,
Comforting, &
Mental Clarity is present.
I might order more Y-MD tomorrow!
Have yet to try the rest I got. Esp.
Both f3 & F5 Green Agus Bones! Will test those out tomorrow

Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:10 pm
by Payshince
KurtisCards wrote:How long do they take to ship? I ordered 3 days ago and still haven't got a tracking number

KurtisC,
You get your order / any info regarding?
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:33 pm
by CatfatherB
Payshince wrote:KurtisCards wrote:How long do they take to ship? I ordered 3 days ago and still haven't got a tracking number

KurtisC,
You get your order / any info regarding?
I ordered Sunday afternoon, got my stuff today, I've had to ask him for tracking before but it usually ships quick, I'm in Tennessee.