Page 1 of 1
First order from DG botanicals?
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:41 pm
by Bigblind
Hey Kratom family, any suggestions for my first order from DG? As yall know they are not cheap but the do have 15g samples now.There is a few of you that I seem to like the same strains as yall. Thanks hope all have a great 2019.
Re: First order from DG botanicals?
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:41 am
by SomethingClever
Bigblind wrote:Hey Kratom family, any suggestions for my first order from DG? As yall know they are not cheap but the do have 15g samples now.There is a few of you that I seem to like the same strains as yall. Thanks hope all have a great 2019.
Im wanting to try them next as well
Re: First order from DG botanicals?
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:12 pm
by javagurl62
I'm just getting back to kratom after a thc positive urine at pain mgmt. due to cbd lotion (that's just what I told them

). Anyhow I placed a few orders from my previous vendors, DG being one of them. I just looked to see if they still have the Premium Green Thai. People used to rave about that on back in the reddit days. Unfortunatley, they don't have it. I'd suggest doing as I did, and getting samples, preferably from different vendors. I haven't really done enough testing to recommend any one strain. After all, one person's fire is another one's bunk.
