Looking for energetic strains

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Kratom newbie
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:11 pm

Looking for energetic strains

Post by Kratom newbie »

I mostly like whites and greens, but am looking for energetic strains, I’d be open to getting reds but have never had an energetic red before. I’m looking for any recommendations you can give. I’ve ordered some white Hulu from Socal and super green from BB and I’m waiting for those to arrive. Also I prefer sites that use PayPal. Thanks for any advice
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Looking for energetic strains

Post by BallzDeep9 »

PayPal does NOT allow kratom sales.. So any vendor using PayPal is violating Rules & will get shut-down very soon - It's so hush hush, we can't discuss WHO accepts WHAT payments !! Generally speaking the payment situation is VERY screwed up for kratom.. Look into Bitcoin, and P2P methods like Cash App.. Venmo is a no-no because they're owned by PayPal. 8-)

Welcome! You're NEW to kratom, enjoy !! :D You can take any ol' decent kratom your first couple months & get strong effects. After a couple months, you will find tolerance sets in & at that point you'll want to buy higher quality leaf.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Kratom newbie
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:11 pm

Re: Looking for energetic strains

Post by Kratom newbie »

Sorry didn’t realize about PayPal. And I’m not entirely new to Kratom, I just am new to ordering online and the selection it offers. There are so many different strains and I wanted some direction as to what people like as far as the more energetic mood lifting strains as the ones I’m used to getting are only labeled as white red green or Maeng Da and I’m a little lost with all the online options. Thanks for any help.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Looking for energetic strains

Post by herbalhippie »

Yeah, we don't allow the vendor's payment systems to be discussed, it's for their protection.

Welcome to the forum!

I don't like energetic strains, so I can't help you there, but someone will!
javagurl62
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
Location: South Texas

Re: Looking for energetic strains

Post by javagurl62 »

My Mr Smiley Time order came in today as well as my 2 Big Bangs from RVA. I did the first test with the Smiley Time Green #3, and I'm on a roll! :shock: i'm still going strong and the mail came around 1:30. It's about 6 pm now. Wow, that is a good green with long legs and nice clean energy. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
* javagurl62
Post Reply