Found replacement for turmeric

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Found replacement for turmeric

Post by Oletimer »

Can't take tumeric, so I found a good replacement is one hit of medical weed in a bong,,wow,,lots of same health benefits as tumeric anyway, potentiate for sure, :mrgreen: ;)
FightForKratom
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:27 pm

Re: Found replacement for turmeric

Post by FightForKratom »

Oletimer wrote:Can't take tumeric, so I found a good replacement is one hit of medical weed in a bong,,wow,,lots of same health benefits as tumeric anyway, potentiate for sure, :mrgreen: ;)
Yes sir 2nd that. That's how I find to keep my dose duration to last longer keeps me away from dosing sooner. I've been a stoner for a long time always found no matter what I experimented with it ALWAYS potentiated whatever the substance.
Gonz
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:27 am

Re: Found replacement for turmeric

Post by Gonz »

I'd suggest giving CBD flower a try too. Especially for anyone who might be reading this and finds THC causes them anxiety/paranoia. Along with those who just don't want to get "high" at certain times, like first thing in the morning, or at all. CBD flower is pretty fantastic, and it's legal.

Be aware that trace amounts of THC is still present in legal hemp flower and CAN show up on a drug test.
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Found replacement for turmeric

Post by KurtisCards »

Where is a good place to get cbd? Weed makes me so paranoid, mainly because I've done the whole prison route and dont ever want to go back and live in a state where weed is just as bad as meth in the felony department (kansas) .
FightForKratom
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:27 pm

Re: Found replacement for turmeric

Post by FightForKratom »

KurtisCards wrote:Where is a good place to get cbd? Weed makes me so paranoid, mainly because I've done the whole prison route and dont ever want to go back and live in a state where weed is just as bad as meth in the felony department (kansas) .
I understand that completely I've spent alot of my life in and out here in California. There are quite a few places: Pure CBD Vapors, Healthy hemp oil, The CBD Store. To name a few. Just like kratom do some research not all places sell quality products and CBD is another natural product EVERYBODY wants to get there hands on to sell strictly for profit not to help the consumer per se
Gonz
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:27 am

Re: Found replacement for turmeric

Post by Gonz »

KurtisCards wrote:Where is a good place to get cbd?
There's quite a few worth trying out, some off the top of my head: hemp barn, apical greens, fields of hemp, blacktiecbd, cbdhemp.direct, drganja, tweedle farms, plainjane, etc... I've used 7 out of those 8 and they've all been great.

And there's plenty more sources that are well known and highly reviewed. I'd suggest checking out r/hempflowers for tons of good info on the subject. Hope this helps.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Found replacement for turmeric

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Just like kratom do some research not all places sell quality products
Right. Saw a News investigation on CBD recently, OR, WA, legal states.. They bought 12 different CBD products & analyzed them. All over the map!!. Some didn't contain any CBD. Some actually did contain THC, over spec. In a nutshell.. CBD is bullshit. Most CBD products sold, are fake marketing & are don't contain what is on the Label.
EVERYBODY wants to get there hands on to sell strictly for profit not to help the consumer
Bingo. All about the Big Bucks! :mrgreen: And CBD, just like kratom, can't be sold using Credit Cards. Same ol' problem there.. There's all these "online vendors", besides Retail stores, trying to sell phoney CBD, now, its getting to be literally hundreds & 100's of 'em.. :lol:

I would not trust or buy ANY weed product, sold outside of California, Oregon, Washington, Colorado - at this point. 8-)

PS- NO, doing Bong Hits of weed, is NOT a replacement for Turmeric lol., :lol: 2 Totally different things
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Found replacement for turmeric

Post by Oletimer »

Yea I agree with cbd atuff,lots of money with gid knows what, ,u have to really really do the research, what about dispensaries? Any how a bong hit is not a replacement for termic,but it did work to get rid of my anger spending 20$$ for a bottle of tumeric I cant use :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
Thekid1420
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:41 am

Re: Found replacement for turmeric

Post by Thekid1420 »

I highly recommend thecbdistillery.com after a bunch of research online, specially Reddit I found it to be the most reliable site. Everything is third party tested.
javagurl62
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
Location: South Texas

Re: Found replacement for turmeric

Post by javagurl62 »

Be aware that trace amounts of THC is still present in legal hemp flower and CAN show up on a drug test.
Lol! :lol: That's what I told Pain Mgmt. when one of my urines came up THC positive. Probably the real reason was me cleaning some opium out of my bowl and getting really stoned too close to my appointment. I think it was the test they send out for the gas chromatography test that is super accurate because it didn't show up on the immediate one that they do in the office...and that I do from time to time at home. That's kind of why I'm here, I decided to just go clean for awhile and just use kratom. I'm going to try to alternate in kratom maybe every 3 days as I saw suggested to keep them both down to a slow crawl. Weed actually doesn't really work on my pain. Unfortunately the opies do the best with kratom (lots of reds and extracts) as a close second.

On a side note, extract potentiates pharmaceutical opioids (not that anyone here would want to try that) :ugeek: :mrgreen: 8-)
* javagurl62
FightForKratom
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:27 pm

Re: Found replacement for turmeric

Post by FightForKratom »

BallzDeep9 wrote:PS- NO, doing Bong Hits of weed, is NOT a replacement for Turmeric lol., :lol: 2 Totally different things
your right it's not a turmeric alternative but it's one hell of a potentiator :D I Should have made that more clear from the beginning. You see what weed does people :lol: tbh curcumin w/ bioperine is the ONLY one I've found be personally that helps without modifying the Kratom experience but this post is asking for an alternative to turmeric and please let us know if anyone has found any. I'm interested in finding an alternative as well that doesn't affect the experience like cannabis does whether i enjoy it or not most times i don't want to smoke/vape because I find myself burnt the hell out during the day. CBD isolate is the closest you can get to pharmaceutical grade strength if CBD is the route you would like to go. Obvious make sure it's lab tested and read plenty of non biased reviews (good and bad) on the companies you find yourself interested in.
Gonz
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:27 am

Re: Found replacement for turmeric

Post by Gonz »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
Just like kratom do some research not all places sell quality products
Right. Saw a News investigation on CBD recently, OR, WA, legal states.. They bought 12 different CBD products & analyzed them. All over the map!!. Some didn't contain any CBD. Some actually did contain THC, over spec. In a nutshell.. CBD is bullshit. Most CBD products sold, are fake marketing & are don't contain what is on the Label.
That's what happens when your journalists test samples of counterfeit CBD they purchased from a seller on Groupon. A marketplace that Lazarus has never sold through.

Don't accept their propaganda at face value, do your own digging. As someone who has been fighting the propaganda and agenda against kratom, I am surprised that you posted this fake news about CBD.

Kratom and CBD are both very effective, both are subject to the same get rich quick shitheads, and both are subject to agendas, propaganda, and bad science.

You can purchase hemp as biomass and extract CBD yourself, then infuse into oil or alcohol so you know what you're consuming, because you made it yourself. That's what I do, and you can too.
Post Reply