I love Lizas
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
I love Lizas
Hi all ive been shadowing this group for a couple of. Months but really wanted to let everyone know how happy i was to see lizas here as a vendor Ive been on kratom for 7 months at first I was ordering from lizaa but everything i read said try other vendors as well so i did three others but nothing compared to liza from the first time to last time I have loved each i started with her RHSC i held back on my morphine and vicodin her RHSC really worked on my pain better i have not had a pain pill since which is amazing because I have been on them fir over ten years its opened a whole new world for me ive got control of my life again niw i am obsessed with kratom and can'tbelieve hiw its helped me in so many ways. Lizas Happy go Lucky mad me just that then the zombies i have a love for all her zombies green red and white im able too do things now that weren't possible before kratom. Then white slippery rock well you know i could go on forever now I did still try other vendors but none compare to liza quality prduct everytime great prices to it seems shes to good to be true and the selection s so many choices ive decided to try everything twice then restock the ones i love its not that there's any that arnt good i just haven't found that yet so shes the best why would i need any other ok just had to share the only problem would be if to many other people know how great she is so im going back in the shadows to listen and learn o but THANK YOU for keeping this place open kratom on
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: I love Lizas
Hi Granny, welcome to the forum!
I got some RHSC and then forgot I had gotten it. whoops.
I got some RHSC and then forgot I had gotten it. whoops.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: I love Lizas
What a blessing it is isnt it!?
GrannyJ62 !
I’m happy that you’re finding meaning and relief in all of this.
How can such an herb be soo beneficial??
Lets not take for granted where we are and what this Plant does for us all.
I personally will Not let anyone ever take away this herb from me. It is too important to me and my mental health. I wouldn’t be able to function if it wasnt for Kratom.
God bless ya
GrannyJ62 !
I’m happy that you’re finding meaning and relief in all of this.
How can such an herb be soo beneficial??
Lets not take for granted where we are and what this Plant does for us all.
I personally will Not let anyone ever take away this herb from me. It is too important to me and my mental health. I wouldn’t be able to function if it wasnt for Kratom.
God bless ya
- Payshince
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: I love Lizas
Hey granny! I can relate to your story,,isn't it amazing, kratom, wasted lots of years on pharma pain meds,,didn't work for pain like kratom does,,I have friends and family,who suffer aches and pains,issues due to aging,,I feel good when I introduce them to kratom, and they too get off the merry go round of pain clinics,shots,pills, it's a money making racket,,and I feel the same way about lizas,,sure, I have used several vendors, but I was so glad after finding lizas,,when I 1st started shopping her store,there wasn't a lot of info on her, not much talk on here or anywhere, that changed around xmas,when shipping seizements caused a huge shortage of stock,,,she still had plenty of stock,and her fast friendly service didn't waiver,,so yeah, I'm a huge fan!
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: I love Lizas
Loving her yellow gold with my fav pain RELIEF RHSC
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: I love Lizas
You seem to be a fan of RHSC, it's great, ,lizas has several reds that work for pain, do you have nerve pain too? I am 62,, I was dealing with sciatica nerve pain,,before I found kratom, ,I couldn't pick up my grandkids, that was terrible, they want grandma to play with them,and I couldn't, anyhow rhsc was 1st red I tried,,her red borneo, asia,etc. All work well,,my real name is lesa,and I like that my main vendor is Liza, just spelled different,
