Page 1 of 1
Texas Herbs and Botanicals
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:00 pm
by javagurl62
Has anyone tried this vendor? I'm asking because, well...Texas! They are on the list of vendors with samples, which they do offer. It's a Maeng Da sampler which I actually have plenty of right now. I have so much that I pulled them all out and put them in a separate pile for testing purposes. They do have a good variety, offer half ounces for $4, a nice website with reviews and not sure if it's the same as what SoCal has but wait for it...Red Cambodian!

Re: Texas Herbs and Botanicals
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:17 pm
by NMKrato
I have tried them multiple times and really enjoy their product. I mainly go to them for crushed leaf as they have the best crushed IMO, but they just hiked their prices on crushed which sucks. I would give them a go because they have some quality stuff. My favorite powder was the super white, super green and green MD. Their website is also top notch

I'm a sucker for a fancy site!
Re: Texas Herbs and Botanicals
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:19 pm
by BallzDeep9
Great vendor, Nice website, appears they DO import from the same excellent supplier as SoCal: Red Cambo, Red Sulawesi, Green Sulawesi.. which is BorneoHale most likely. The difference is PRICE - Texas Herbs you get a
4 ounce, package for $25 .. with SoCal you get twice as much kratom,
250 gram for $25.
They do offer a 9 ounce 250 gram package $35, which = around 0.16 ppg with Shipping included. So PPG compares better @ the quarter kilo level, but there ARE differences at a Full Kilo I don't see any SPLIT option on their website (?)
There ARE at least a Dozen good vendors around the
$35 / 250 range but everybody's SO locked in on not paying the extra $10 bucks its like .. Either SoCal, or RVA, or nothing? Many buyers will ONLY buy the cheapest, possible, kratom which in some cases is bunk

Re: Texas Herbs and Botanicals
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:00 am
by dawnm1982
Yes..they are great. Quick shipping. Loved their blends. Abbey road (red/yellow), Dallas (Red/white), and rose gold (red/white/yellow). Very potent I’ve been wanting to order more of their reds but I loved their stuff. Highly recommend.
Re: Texas Herbs and Botanicals
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:11 am
by gumbyke1
I bought 8 different strains/blends and paid the high price because I found out they were in my city. I actually met up with the owner and did a parking lot purchase. I wanted so bad to have good kratom locally, but it didnt work out for me.
This was about a year and a half ago, who knows if they have improved.