Page 1 of 1
Did Socal stop selling?
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:55 pm
by MeelzonWhealz
I only bought from them once after I gave up on Gaia. Looks like they only have a liquid extract now.
Guess I have to find a new vendor.
Re: Did Socal stop selling?
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:04 pm
by FuckHeroin
They sell out and restock often
Re: Did Socal stop selling?
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:19 pm
by BallzDeep9
MeelzonWhealz wrote:Guess I have to find a new vendor.
They posted on FB awhile back, changing name "First Coast Tea Co." and moving to Florida, at some point the website would shut down...
Welcome to MM. Click LINKS on this
Vendor List to check out new vendors.
Re: Did Socal stop selling?
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:49 pm
by WhiteAngelica
No, they are just updating stock. I also believe they are moving to a new location soon...email them. They are very nice. I had a question about a restock and they literally gave me the time they would be posting new inventory. Drop a line and ask them about inventory because he is happy to reply to any questions and to be as helpful as possible.
Re: Did Socal stop selling?
Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:25 am
by Ballsaxaphone
Why an entirely new site if it’s the same? SoCalHerbalRemedies as we know it is gone and that really sucks. Now who is a better or just as good vendor with comparable prices and product?
Re: Did Socal stop selling?
Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:37 am
by Kirkland
https://www.firstcoastteaco.com/
This is what their new site is/will be.
Re: Did Socal stop selling?
Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:14 pm
by Ballsaxaphone
Prices are going to be increased, customer service will be different, and the website will be different.
Re: Did Socal stop selling?
Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:35 pm
by beathappening
Ballsaxaphone wrote:Prices are going to be increased, customer service will be different, and the website will be different.
How would you know?
Re: Did Socal stop selling?
Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:05 pm
by BallzDeep9
The vendor called "Socal Herbal Remedies" is GONE ... moved, no longer exists and website down. Bye Bye
OK... now that's established - The people who associated with that vendor, may or may NOT re-form and re-start a brand NEW venture in their new location. Of course... They will need to qualify on Price and Quality, same as any other vendor.
Times Change. The King is Dead. Long Live the King. SoCal's been CRAP for at least 6 months... so I hope nobody's holding their breath?

Re: Did Socal stop selling?
Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:20 pm
by nerevarine
BallzDeep9 wrote:The vendor called "Socal Herbal Remedies" is GONE ... moved, no longer exists and website down. Bye Bye
OK... now that's established - The people who associated with that vendor, may or may NOT re-form and re-start a brand NEW venture in their new location. Of course... They will need to qualify on Price and Quality, same as any other vendor.
Times Change. The King is Dead. Long Live the King. SoCal's been CRAP for at least 6 months... so I hope nobody's holding their breath?

Upon visiting their new website, I was greeted with an error signing up for their mailing list. Few days later, received verification of subscription. Quite a rocky start. It's my impression they're changing names due to the lawsuit brought against them, but there may be additional reasons. Stopped buying from them years ago.