Hey there, DoubleM.
I have >200g of Phatcracker laying around that isn't doing anything for me on it's own. I've contacted Katie at Mystic Island and they offered to replace it and told me that I didn't have to send them what I have left. So with that, I'd really rather not just have a 1/4 kilo sitting around forever, and if possible I'd like to get some use out of it.
Does anybody have experience making extracts at home? I've done a bit of research and it seems fairly simple to do, but I'm not exactly sure on the finer points. It seems like the easiest/best way to do it is by submersing the kratom in alcohol and mixing it up real good, then heating the mixture up until the alcohol evaporates and you're left with a paste-like kratom blob... It almost seems too easy to be accurate. I'd rather not mess it up if and/or when I decide to do it.
Does anyone know of a better/easier way to extract alkaloids reliably in larger batches? This is a shot in the dark, but would someone possibly have pictures of the process to go by in case I screw something up?
Thanks!
Anybody have an experience making extracts at home?
- DrFappingston
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:09 pm
Anybody have an experience making extracts at home?
"Forget regret or life is yours to miss" - Rent