for those of you with anxiety......?
-
plumplump
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm
for those of you with anxiety......?
for those of you folks that take kratom to combat anxiety, what are your go to strains for this purpose? anything that sticks out as one you trust when you know that anxiety may be a problem for you at a certain time?
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: for those of you with anxiety......?
RVA's Royal Bent is the best one I know of for anxiety. I can't speak for his current batches, but I have a s***load of Royal Bent from summer and fall of 2017 and it's the best thing I have for anxiety.
-
evilday
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:23 pm
Re: for those of you with anxiety......?
I take exclusively for anxiety reasons and I've found that the darker colored, fermented (?) do almost nothing for me. I actually like whites myself because I have a really fast paced life (chemistry student/researcher) but if you have a more relaxing atmosphere in the mornings, some of the faster whites might increase anxiety. I do best with slower whites, all greens, and bright green colored reds. The best strain for my anxiety has been green bali, especially BBs from the middle of last year, but I've gotten good green balis from MI, Smiley, and back in late 2017/early 2018 Herbal Salvation. Another reliable one is elephant, especially white elephant. Currently that white big bang from Herbal RVA is a great one. A lot of my anxiety comes from having to give presentations, taking exams, and just constantly interacting with lots of people so a great thing to do when I know I need to be alert is blend a white with a fast red. That's a super reliable one for me if I need to be relaxed enough under extra pressure, but still need to be able to speak and think quickly.
- voodoopsych
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:10 pm
- Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Re: for those of you with anxiety......?
I purchased a quarter kilo of RVA Royal Bent back in December and I never felt anything from it at all. RVA Super green is a good one. Greens seem to work best for me with anxiety.herbalhippie wrote:RVA's Royal Bent is the best one I know of for anxiety. I can't speak for his current batches, but I have a s***load of Royal Bent from summer and fall of 2017 and it's the best thing I have for anxiety.
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
-
plumplump
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm
Re: for those of you with anxiety......?
if the package my friend shipped to me here in mexico ever shows, i will have a quarter kilo of the royal bent from rva. now i really am really hoping its still on the way.herbalhippie wrote:RVA's Royal Bent is the best one I know of for anxiety. I can't speak for his current batches, but I have a s***load of Royal Bent from summer and fall of 2017 and it's the best thing I have for anxiety.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: for those of you with anxiety......?
I started using Kratom for Depression and then realized it helps my Anxiety as well so now I use Daily 6x for debilitating social and GAD Anxiety and Mood swings w/ Depression.
I couldn’t have asked for a better medicine.
Red veins dont seem to work very well for me but... if I did choose a particular Red Vein that has worked for me I would choose
Ruby from Mystic Island.
Mystic has their old supplier* back! So I would suggest grabbing some Ruby next chance you can / when they stock it again too.
I recently love Yellows they seem to help A Lot!
Yellow Sunda helps (Kats botanicals) a very very good strain
Kats doesnt have this one in stock but when they do soon* Grab this one!! Kats has Premium Sunda batches typically.
Yellow Ketapang (from Canopy Botanicals)
They used to be my Go-To
Not anymore I have new vendors times change thats all!
SoCal Hada Yellow Sulawesi that was (probably one of my favorites). If I knew a few months ago what I know now I would’ve gotten a Kilo or even half a k!
They currently do Not have YSula but SoCals stock rotates so frequently Who Knows could be tomorrow could be in months!
Ive heard others here mention the Yellow Sula before and it is a Slow Mellow type. Extremely good for Anxiety Id have to say and one of the best tbh also. I don’t necessarily myself fall asleep on it even tho you could easily. But thw fact that it is a very very peaceful and pleasant type strain it just washes away all the intrusive thoughts and I also get pretty horny too.. so its a win/win.
Next chance I get I will grab a K of YS!
You know every Vendor has that one or three types of strains that are good for Anxiety! Phenomenal well that’s a diff story.
Recently I have been promoting K-OG A Lot. Reason being is I emphasize my admiration for a reason. That reason is exactly the answer to your question. Their White Aur and their White Melawi are both Slow-Moderate type strains and I feel fuck!ng excellent 99% of the time I burn them.
My first split K was with those two... and GBunut which is a fast green but thats diff.
Idk if Kogs GMelawi thats brand new today*** is good either but I wouldn’t doubt it.
Forgive me for this long post.
Ive always enjoyed White veins and Greens because even in the beginning when you hear the
Basics about vein colors:
White - Focus, energy, Anti-Depressant
Green - Balanced, Mood lift
Red - Sleep, pain relief, Anxiety relief!
Everyone is diff but in my experience
Greens give me the best of both worlds
(Anti depressant, Anti Anxiety*** and even mood lift of course)!
It all depends.
Ive just noticed lately that the 2Whites I mentioned at Kratom-OG are very helpful for me and my symtpoms.
You know I’m glad you made this post because it is important to seek a one of a kind or just a sufficient Anti-Anxiety batch. When you do stock up!
I was on a sampler kick trying to find answers such as this one... I recently stopped with all the sampling but it can help at times def.
I saw the Hype for the White Big Bang from RVA so even when I am done for a week+ from ordering I reluctantly ordered a 1/4 K last nt of it!
When ppl such as all of us love a particular strain GET IT.
I missed out on the Green Nugroz from Liza’s and thats too bad. I did get an oz but only 5g or so is left!
Oletimer on this forum fkn loves Green Nugroz we all know this unless you live under a rock! LOL
Just stay diligent and aware with what ppl like Ole’ ppl like Ballz, HH, myself, etc. say about strains from all over its not just a cpl vendors. So keep an open mind!
I also grabbed a good amount of MIs Green Papua which is an old strain and ‘18 batch that also helps me.
I got a little deep the other night whilst on it because it helps that much!
My burn is pretty good right now this is why my response is so long so Im going to wrap it up
Yellow Sulawesi - SoCal - Yellow
Yellow Sunda(nese) - Kats - Yellow
Mystic Island - Ruby - Red
Mystic Island - Green Papua - Green, (old/
no longer).
Kratom-OG aka KOG - White Aur, White Melawi)
There are more of course but these are the ones that stick atm.
I wish you the best of luck!
I couldn’t have asked for a better medicine.
Red veins dont seem to work very well for me but... if I did choose a particular Red Vein that has worked for me I would choose
Ruby from Mystic Island.
Mystic has their old supplier* back! So I would suggest grabbing some Ruby next chance you can / when they stock it again too.
I recently love Yellows they seem to help A Lot!
Yellow Sunda helps (Kats botanicals) a very very good strain
Kats doesnt have this one in stock but when they do soon* Grab this one!! Kats has Premium Sunda batches typically.
Yellow Ketapang (from Canopy Botanicals)
They used to be my Go-To
Not anymore I have new vendors times change thats all!
SoCal Hada Yellow Sulawesi that was (probably one of my favorites). If I knew a few months ago what I know now I would’ve gotten a Kilo or even half a k!
They currently do Not have YSula but SoCals stock rotates so frequently Who Knows could be tomorrow could be in months!
Ive heard others here mention the Yellow Sula before and it is a Slow Mellow type. Extremely good for Anxiety Id have to say and one of the best tbh also. I don’t necessarily myself fall asleep on it even tho you could easily. But thw fact that it is a very very peaceful and pleasant type strain it just washes away all the intrusive thoughts and I also get pretty horny too.. so its a win/win.
Next chance I get I will grab a K of YS!
You know every Vendor has that one or three types of strains that are good for Anxiety! Phenomenal well that’s a diff story.
Recently I have been promoting K-OG A Lot. Reason being is I emphasize my admiration for a reason. That reason is exactly the answer to your question. Their White Aur and their White Melawi are both Slow-Moderate type strains and I feel fuck!ng excellent 99% of the time I burn them.
My first split K was with those two... and GBunut which is a fast green but thats diff.
Idk if Kogs GMelawi thats brand new today*** is good either but I wouldn’t doubt it.
Forgive me for this long post.
Ive always enjoyed White veins and Greens because even in the beginning when you hear the
Basics about vein colors:
White - Focus, energy, Anti-Depressant
Green - Balanced, Mood lift
Red - Sleep, pain relief, Anxiety relief!
Everyone is diff but in my experience
Greens give me the best of both worlds
(Anti depressant, Anti Anxiety*** and even mood lift of course)!
It all depends.
Ive just noticed lately that the 2Whites I mentioned at Kratom-OG are very helpful for me and my symtpoms.
You know I’m glad you made this post because it is important to seek a one of a kind or just a sufficient Anti-Anxiety batch. When you do stock up!
I was on a sampler kick trying to find answers such as this one... I recently stopped with all the sampling but it can help at times def.
I saw the Hype for the White Big Bang from RVA so even when I am done for a week+ from ordering I reluctantly ordered a 1/4 K last nt of it!
When ppl such as all of us love a particular strain GET IT.
I missed out on the Green Nugroz from Liza’s and thats too bad. I did get an oz but only 5g or so is left!
Oletimer on this forum fkn loves Green Nugroz we all know this unless you live under a rock! LOL
Just stay diligent and aware with what ppl like Ole’ ppl like Ballz, HH, myself, etc. say about strains from all over its not just a cpl vendors. So keep an open mind!
I also grabbed a good amount of MIs Green Papua which is an old strain and ‘18 batch that also helps me.
I got a little deep the other night whilst on it because it helps that much!
My burn is pretty good right now this is why my response is so long so Im going to wrap it up
Yellow Sulawesi - SoCal - Yellow
Yellow Sunda(nese) - Kats - Yellow
Mystic Island - Ruby - Red
Mystic Island - Green Papua - Green, (old/
no longer).
Kratom-OG aka KOG - White Aur, White Melawi)
There are more of course but these are the ones that stick atm.
I wish you the best of luck!
- Payshince
-
plumplump
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm
Re: for those of you with anxiety......?
wow, thanks for all the responses guys. lots of great info!
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: for those of you with anxiety......?
Hey there,,it's me,one of those people, hahaha! I have asked the same question, gotten lots of same responses,it's all over,,at the end of the day,I'm still not clear on what will work best,,and yes, I do love green nugroz, hahaha! , but I read and read,,some of the names that kept popping up were green malay, red malay, indo,,malay don't do much for me,,I've got 3 different vendors malays, ,same thing,, there's different types of anxiety, ,for social situations, slow whites def. help, I am definitely interested in following this thread,,I have generalized anxiety disorder, ptsd,and all the shit that comes with it, ,sleep disorder, etc. If I am having high anxiety, I use red bali a lot, blend it with green a lot, ,for night time,to sleep without waking up in a panic,,I found chocolate blended with a slow yellow helps, ,good luck, hope you find what works best for you,
-
plumplump
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm
Re: for those of you with anxiety......?
ive found that a lot of times, the first time trying a new strain, or a from a new vendor, it always seems to help for the anxiety, but then the next time i use that same strain the anti anxiety effect is much less pronounced, while other positive effects stay relatively the same.
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: for those of you with anxiety......?
Exactly, then your back to square one, hunting for that magical feeling, ,that's why I usually don't order 4 way split kilos,, when I do, it's to stock up again on my necessities, red borneo and bali,other than that, I am always ordering smaller bags, I go through half of it, and then it just doesn't do it for me anymore, except pain, it all helps with pain, it's the anxiety relief, mood lift, the mental affects, that's what it looses,