Page 1 of 1
What to expect? (and other misc questions)
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:37 pm
by Daniel
Hi all!
Today I ordered three different strains from Treasure House Botanical's (what a great name!) and I'm unsure of what to expect. I ordered from Batch 33 the following:
White Jongkong MD
Red Elephant
Green Piaman
I have no previous experience with this vendor or these strains. However, I have been in the Kratom scene for years. I miss Speciosa Specialists and his enhanced Bali aka EB. Things were so simple back then! Not many strains. basically just Bali, Thai, or Malay. Anyway, can anyone fill me in on this vendor and the quality of their herbal tea's? Also, can anyone with much experience with these strains explain them. I have searched the forum and did quite a bit of reading as well on Reddit, but I know very well batch's can vary and vendor reputations can quickly change.
Another question I have is about a different vendor. This vendor is PA Botanical's (https://pabotanicals(dot)com/) and the quality of the Kratom tea has me curious. I don't see much posts about them and I am curious if anyone has experience with them. I have a decent amount and I like their enhanced Kratom blends such as 'Monkey Business' and 'Green Machine'*. I'm wary of using enhanced Kratom too much due to fear of tolerance. I favor enhanced blends because they seem to alleviate my depression far more than regular powder which leads me to one last question; can anyone recommend a regular powder for depression?
Thank You,
Daniel
*"Enhanced green machine kratom blend consists of:
Enhanced Green Malay
Super Green Indo
Enhanced Cambodian
Enhanced White Indo"
"Enhanced Monkey Business consists of our Red Borneo, Green Borneo and 10% of our 50x Resin blended together, perfectly!"
Re: What to expect? (and other misc questions)
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:40 pm
by voodoopsych
Ive only order from treasure house a hand full of times and its been about 4 months but i always get their red elephant when in stock and it hasnt let me down yet. Ive also tried their Red MD which isnt much different from the red elephant i believe its called elephant because the kratom leaves themselves are quite bigger than the regular leaves. Anyways, reds are my Favorite!
Re: What to expect? (and other misc questions)
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:48 pm
by Daniel
voodoopsych wrote:Ive only order from treasure house a hand full of times and its been about 4 months but i always get their red elephant when in stock and it hasnt let me down yet. Ive also tried their Red MD which isnt much different from the red elephant i believe its called elephant because the kratom leaves themselves are quite bigger than the regular leaves. Anyways, reds are my Favorite!
Ah, thank you! I appreciate your insight and I did order the Red Elephant specifically because of research I read on this forum and Reddit. I'm really looking forward to burning some Red Elephant when it arrives.

Re: What to expect? (and other misc questions)
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:48 pm
by herbalhippie
I've only tried things from Batch #31 and the Green Piamen is excellent. Haven't tried any later batches.
Re: What to expect? (and other misc questions)
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:57 pm
by Daniel
herbalhippie wrote:I've only tried things from Batch #31 and the Green Piamen is excellent. Haven't tried any later batches.
Much appreciated! TY

Re: What to expect? (and other misc questions)
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:34 pm
by BallzDeep9
This vendor is PA Botanical's
yep, just another 1 out of 200+ vendors operating on the Internet - I keep saying that, but its true. Just some dude, who built a website a couple years ago, figured out his COST $30 per kilo, and (Do the Math.), sells a 8-oz, 224 grams Green Malay powder for $40 plus shipping. PPG around .20 / PA Botanicals just racked up a bunch of customer complaints a year ago, on Reddit. I don't recall all the details... Just 1 more vendor, who fell off the
Top 40.
There's at least 40- 50 vendors who are rated higher, than PA Botanicals .. All things considered. Doesn't mean his kratom is bad. Most kratom is "good". He sells stupid blends, like 1 called
Yippee Hippee. That's a negative, lol - You're better off sticking to the
Vendor List! 
Re: What to expect? (and other misc questions)
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:40 pm
by dawnm1982
Personally pa didn’t work for me. I tried about 5-6 different strains/blends. I didn’t try the enhanced however but I just didn’t feel anything at all when I took it. I personally wouldn’t waste your money but that’s just my opinion. Definitely stick to the vendor list

Re: What to expect? (and other misc questions)
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:44 pm
by Daniel
BallzDeep9 wrote:This vendor is PA Botanical's
yep, just another 1 out of 200+ vendors operating on the Internet - I keep saying that, but its true. Just some dude, who built a website a couple years ago, figured out his COST $30 per kilo, and (Do the Math.), sells a 8-oz, 224 grams Green Malay powder for $40 plus shipping. PPG around .20 / PA Botanicals just racked up a bunch of customer complaints a year ago, on Reddit. I don't recall all the details... Just 1 more vendor, who fell off the
Top 40.
There's at least 40- 50 vendors who are rated higher, than PA Botanicals .. All things considered. Doesn't mean his kratom is bad. Most kratom is "good". He sells stupid blends, like 1 called
Yippee Hippee. That's a negative, lol - You're better off sticking to the
Vendor List! 
Ah, ok . Thanks, man. Seriously, thank you for replying to this. I had my suspicions. One reason why I favored this vendor was due to their location in PA and I'm in Maryland. Another reason is the enhanced blends. I did order his cheap "Ultra Enhanced Indo" and it was basically regular Indo. A total rip off and borderline scam. I knew it was going to be weak due to the price, but man, oh man. What a terrible buy on my part. You know any good vendors close to Maryland?
Btw, no one seemed to answer my question with regards to depression. I hope someone can give me an insight to what strain or blend I should use.
EDIT: One point, the enhanced blends are pretty weak but they are definitely enhanced and I can tell a difference. The price isn't too bad either but now thanks to the fine people at the forum here, I'm thinking of dropping the enhanced blends altogether and find some nice vendors with legit, powerful strains. Also, I'm not trying to throw PA Botanicals under the bus, heck, I still might order something from them in the future. p.s. -- when will someone make a blend named after my favorite song: "November Rain"??
Re: What to expect? (and other misc questions)
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:00 am
by acejestyr15
Daniel....
Kraydo Organics is in NY and today just got a big restock and should be restocking everything else by the end of the week from what Jake says. He is a great guy, very helpful and knowledge let and the quality and price combo of the leaf is phenomenal in my opinion. Not that I'm saying it's the best as that's totally based on personal opinion..... But great deal for great quality I say!!! Hope this helps...
Re: What to expect? (and other misc questions)
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:07 am
by Daniel
acejestyr15 wrote:Daniel....
Kraydo Organics is in NY and today just got a big restock and should be restocking everything else by the end of the week from what Jake says. He is a great guy, very helpful and knowledge let and the quality and price combo of the leaf is phenomenal in my opinion. Not that I'm saying it's the best as that's totally based on personal opinion..... But great deal for great quality I say!!! Hope this helps...
Yeah man! That helps a lot, especially since I've been reading nothing but good things about Kraydo. Do you have a favorite strain from Kraydo?
Re: What to expect? (and other misc questions)
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:15 am
by acejestyr15
Daniel wrote:acejestyr15 wrote:Daniel....
Kraydo Organics is in NY and today just got a big restock and should be restocking everything else by the end of the week from what Jake says. He is a great guy, very helpful and knowledge let and the quality and price combo of the leaf is phenomenal in my opinion. Not that I'm saying it's the best as that's totally based on personal opinion..... But great deal for great quality I say!!! Hope this helps...
Yeah man! That helps a lot, especially since I've been reading nothing but good things about Kraydo. Do you have a favorite strain from Kraydo?
What type of burns do you typically look for? I saw you asked about strains for depression?? The Elephant is an amazing full spectrum blend most likely a green vein.... MY NEW FAVORITE GREEN!!! Which I would say since it is full spectrum it will handle any needs you may have IMO. Plus, it's his signature strain so, gotta be for a reason!! And so fair my favorite reds are the Malay and right behind is red Asia. If you like speedy green the green maeng da is the fastest and the green horn is a moderate to fast green I'd say. Sorry, but I don't really like too many white so no advice there....
Re: What to expect? (and other misc questions)
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:20 am
by Daniel
acejestyr15 wrote:Daniel wrote:acejestyr15 wrote:Daniel....
Kraydo Organics is in NY and today just got a big restock and should be restocking everything else by the end of the week from what Jake says. He is a great guy, very helpful and knowledge let and the quality and price combo of the leaf is phenomenal in my opinion. Not that I'm saying it's the best as that's totally based on personal opinion..... But great deal for great quality I say!!! Hope this helps...
Yeah man! That helps a lot, especially since I've been reading nothing but good things about Kraydo. Do you have a favorite strain from Kraydo?
What type of burns do you typically look for? The Elephant is an amazing full spectrum blend most likely a green vein.... MY NEW FAVORITE GREEN!!! And so fair my favorite reds are the Malay and right behind is red Asia. If you like speedy green the green maeng da is the fastest and the green horn is a moderate to fast green I'd say. Sorry, but I don't really like too many white so no advice there....
I'm looking for focused energy but not like I just drank 5 red bulls. I suffer from depression and anxiety disorders so I need a warm gentle pick-me-up that increases my mood, sociability, and motivation. I hope that makes sense. I am interested in their Red Malay. So I guess I would like energy 6-7/10, mood 8-10/10 and analgesic pain relief ~5/10.
Re: What to expect? (and other misc questions)
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:53 am
by acejestyr15
Daniel wrote:
I'm looking for focused energy but not like I just drank 5 red bulls. I suffer from depression and anxiety disorders so I need a warm gentle pick-me-up that increases my mood, sociability, and motivation. I hope that makes sense. I am interested in their Red Malay. So I guess I would like energy 6-7/10, mood 8-10/10 and analgesic pain relief ~5/10.[/quote]
Yeah I still say definitely elephant!!! Fyi red Malay is in my opinion his strongest red and is quite sedating and pain killing. For a energetic red I would get Red Maeng Da get elephant and green Malay is a moderate speed strong focus green and green Borneo as well but it's a bit slower. PM if you'd like to talk about anything or have any questions! Don't wanna bombard this thread with back and forth....